PDA

View Full Version : Camping/Trail Riding happening at Secret Passage Ranch, VA

VAHorseGurl
Oct. 30, 2009, 10:33 AM
Just wanted to share with anyone who might be interested.

A group of my friends and I will be camping out at Secret Passage Ranch (http://www.secretpassageranch.com) this weekend (rain or shine) and trailriding or site seeing. Everyone but me is coming in from out of town.

Camping by the Passage Stream is $5 a night and trailriding is $40 a day unlimited per person. So, if anyone would like to join us, we'd welcome you with open arms. :)

There is no cell recieption out at the ranch, but they do have wireless internet. We are setting up camp this afternoon, so anyone who would like to come out is welcome. You don't even have to camp.

Have a great weekend everyone. :D

AlfalfaGirl
Oct. 30, 2009, 10:40 AM
Oooohhhhhh! Pretty! We are leaving this afternoon to go camping at Ebenezer State Equestrian Park in Jasper, Texas. I can't wait! It has been raining but it is very sandy up there so we are good to go.

We won't have those pretty leaves though!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Simbalism
Nov. 1, 2009, 01:36 AM
Didn't see this until just now. I had made plans to go foxhunting today(Saturday). Oh well, hope you didn't get rained on too much.

KlawPaws
Nov. 3, 2009, 02:11 PM
Ahhh....I was looking forward to the Fall ride since the Spring "camp-over" and ride never materialized. I would love to come to your next outing :)