PDA

View Full Version : Larry Stott Trailers in Columbus NC

fxhillfarm
Oct. 29, 2009, 01:36 PM
Has anyone heard of them before? They have a website, but it doesn't work very well. I'm interested in a trailer from them but not sure if they are the real deal.
Thanks!

belleellis
Oct. 29, 2009, 02:17 PM
last year when we were looking for a trailer they had a used on we were interested in. We gave them a call. They promptly returned our voice mail. They were very nice and let us know it had sold. We let them know what we were looking for and to give us a call if they got something like that traded in. I believe it is a father-daughter business. We talked to the daughter and I know she said something along the lines of the website is not always up to date....I never got a weird vibe at all. They seemed really nice just a small biz with limited internet skills to me. Give them a call.

coloredhorse
Oct. 29, 2009, 09:04 PM
They are just about an hour-and-a-half from me; no personal experience, but one of my clients recently purchased a used BP from them. She was happy with the price and felt the trailer was honestly represented. My take was also that it is a very small business and maybe lacking in some polish in terms of appearance and marketing know-how.

Yip
Oct. 29, 2009, 09:40 PM
They are the real deal. Never stopped in, but have passed them many times. They are well respected in the area.

If you go a little farther north into Fletcher, there is another big dealer near the fairgrounds.

grinanride
Oct. 30, 2009, 07:52 AM
Stott's gets a thumbs up from me - father / daughter - auto repair & trailer repair and a few trailers for sale - honest folks
Risa
HappyTrailsTrailers
BalancedRideTrailers

fxhillfarm
Oct. 30, 2009, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the replies! I emailed them and they responded very quickly, it turns out the trailer is a bit out of our budget, but they were very helpful!:yes: