PDA

View Full Version : Steuart Pittman D/SJ/XC clinic at Falcon Park, NC Update!!

displacedyank
Oct. 29, 2009, 07:44 AM
Entries are still being accepted!! Unfortunately, we had to bump it down to a one day due to lack of entries. Please think about coming out and supporting your local clinics. It's tough to try to host these, even when you're supported by an organization financially, when entries still don't come in!! I won't make the schedule until November 5th, so I will accept all entries, emails included until then!

NOVEMBER 7th, 2009
Eventing Clinic with Steuart Pittman at Falcon Park in Clayton, NC

1603 HWY 42 EAST CLAYTON, NC 27527

Format and Cost
Offering Show Jumping, Dressage, and Cross Country, pick and choose or take all three!

Dressage will be one on one for 30 minutes - $60 ($40 for NCDCTA members)
Show Jumping Section will take groups of 3 for 90 minutes - $80 ($60 for NCDCTA members)
Cross Country Section will take groups of 4 for 2 hours - $80 ($60 for NCDCTA members)

Or take all three for $200 ($150 for NCDCTA members)!!

$50 auditing fee for Non-NCDCTA members; FREE for NCDCTA members
Grounds fee $35 per horse payable to Falcon Park FOR THOSE DOING XC, THOSE JUST DOING SJ AND D WILL BE A $15 GROUNDS FEE. Stabling $20/night

Email Anita Quinn at displacedyank2000@yahoo.com to receive an entry form and let me know your interest.

easyklc
Oct. 30, 2009, 04:19 PM
Just bumping up, because Steuart is an excellent clinician. I had the honor of riding with him at eventing camp, and aside from being an outstanding human being he is also very technical, easy going and filled me with bravery and confidence!

I just wish he was on the West Coast!