PDA

View Full Version : That's Our Buck passed

maxxtrot
Oct. 27, 2009, 10:47 PM
i just saw that that;s our buck passed away in the fall of 2009. i have bred my mare to him several times for sporthorses. just started the 4 yr.old. very sad to hear, passed on a lot of raw talent for jumping. well crap, he was not that old. wonder what happened, anyone know.

Sing Mia Song
Oct. 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
IIRC, he was found dead in his paddock, presumed heart attack. :no: His owner was devastated.

maxxtrot
Oct. 28, 2009, 09:25 PM
oh how sad. i had bred to him here in ocala twice, one gelding i sold as a hunter(freak jump on him ) and the other is a 3 yr.old this year and is being started now.both, good body,chestnut with lots of chrome, all good movers too. david emailed me when they bought him because they had not seen any of his foals. the one on my websites first page is the now 3 yr.old as a 4 month old. i really love the buck lines.please do tell david and all of bucks people how sorry i am. RIP Big Guy.

Sing Mia Song
Oct. 29, 2009, 08:15 AM
I absolutely will. It was very unexpected.

KBEquine
Oct. 29, 2009, 09:29 AM
His 1/2 sister is retiring from the track, if anyone is interested . . .

http://www.pedigreequery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25085

I don't have any connection to her, but saw the ad & then this thread . . .

JstMyLuck3
Oct. 29, 2009, 03:48 PM
No way.... I was JUST thinking today I wonder if That's Our Buck is still around. I have a gelding who is by him (Rubber Bucky) I got from CANTER as a project a year ago, who I now call Ducky. He is AMAZING (and for sale). He is the cutest, kindest TB ever with lots of chrome and a great jump. What a great sporthorse sire as well- geez!!

RIP That's Our Buck