PDA

View Full Version : missing dog - does anyone know a reliable pet psychic?

lolalola
Oct. 23, 2009, 12:08 AM
I know reliable pet psychic sounds like an oxymoron, but I'm desperate. My 12 year old mostly deaf mini poodle ran off today, and was spotted by someone a few hours later about half a mile from our home. This dog is my constant companion, she's like glue. We live near a several thousand acre Wildlife Management Area. The odds of her cominh back are not good, and desperate people do desperate things. Do any of you know of a pet psychic you could recommend who might get my dog to come home? Please PM me. It's warm tonight but is supposed to turn colder by tomorrow. I don't think she can survive outside for more than a couple of days, and I'm sure she's lost.

Buffyblue
Oct. 23, 2009, 12:24 AM
I have absolutely NO experience with the person at all, but someone once gave me this woman's name:

http://www.connectinharmony.com/

You must be worried sick! I hope you find your little one!

NowThatsATrot
Oct. 23, 2009, 12:55 AM
No help on psychics, sorry! But you might want to hit up the NJ-Horse forum as well, I know some of the folks are in your area and they might be able to keep an eye out for her.

Jingling for you... Hope she returns safe and sound soon!

Mr.GMan
Oct. 23, 2009, 09:12 AM
Georgina Cyr is out of Canada, maybe AZ now? and reads their energies very well! I highly recommend her. Google her name and you will find a link to her site. In her communications, I try to leave as much out that isn't pertinent to the situation and she inevitably picks up on the problem. Amazing talent this woman has.

FatPalomino
Oct. 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
No suggestions- but, OH NO. Come back quickly pup!

Ebvann
Oct. 23, 2009, 10:49 PM
Linda Thomas, www.Ispeakanimal.com
good luck

citydog
Oct. 23, 2009, 10:59 PM
No psychic advice, but if you haven't already, do call every vet and shelter and breed rescue (and rescues of similar breeds as they might have gotten calls from someone) and police department. Get *tons* (hundreds) of flyers up, visit the shelters and look for yourself, etc.

Some good info here: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Lost-Dog

Good luck, and jingling like mad that she comes home safe and sound. :yes:

lolalola
Oct. 24, 2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the advice and PMs. Amber Poodle is back home, after being found FIVE MILES away. Other than burrs and ticks, she's none the worse for wear. She even kept her bandanna on - oh, these little French dogs! She was found by an old friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in nine years. The last time I saw her she was pregnant and her daughter is now nine. She's also a horsewoman, so we hope to ride together soon. This little dog has stuck to me like glue all these years - in my house, I never go to the bathroom alone. She is an escape artist, but hadn't gotten out in a long time and even when she did she never went anywhere. I hope she has gotten all the adventure out of her system.

SMF11
Oct. 24, 2009, 12:15 AM
Oh, what a happy ending! Hurrah!

maudie
Oct. 24, 2009, 12:16 AM
so glad she's back home!

lcw579
Oct. 24, 2009, 12:16 AM
Yippee! I really needed a happy ending tonight! :)

FoxChaser
Oct. 24, 2009, 09:37 AM
Yay!! I've been checking for updates :)

SharonA
Oct. 24, 2009, 10:14 AM
So glad the OP found her puppy! What a relief, and so glad to have a happy ending.

But, I'd be interested in learning of any additional animal communicators. Either they're hype or they're helpful; regardless, it would be fun and interesting to have one attempt to communicate with my horse. Georgina Cyr seems very expensive ($125 for an hour, and frankly I don't think I need an hour). Anyone have any other names they'd be comfortable sharing?

Buffyblue
Oct. 24, 2009, 10:19 AM
So glad to hear the little vagrant made it home! I think I'd keep the little miss on a leash from now on!

Moderator 1
Oct. 24, 2009, 01:50 PM
Glad to hear she's home! As this isn't really horse- or farm-related, we're going to close the thread.

For those who are interested in more info on animal communicator services for horses, check out these threads: http://www.chronicleforums.com/Forum/search.php?searchid=6459102

Thanks!
Mod 1