PDA

View Full Version : minibikes?

ottblove
Oct. 22, 2009, 09:03 AM
What are the minibikes that I see a lot of people using at events? I tried doing some research and can't figure out which ones they are...

roki143
Oct. 22, 2009, 09:18 AM
mine isn't the 'usual' type, but it was a gift from my SO who was trying to help me out. I love it! It's way different and easy for me to haul around.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/vehicle-maintenance/go-carts-minibikes/minibike-warrior-wr65-196cc-5510199

Long Shadow Farm
Oct. 22, 2009, 10:50 AM
I also have the Baja Warrior from TSC. LOOOFFFF it! It's a blast to ride but small enough I can load it myself. It usually rides in the first stall of my 3 horse and I can pack my hay and grain in right behind it.

Bobbi

roki143
Oct. 22, 2009, 10:59 AM
I also have the Baja Warrior from TSC. LOOOFFFF it! It's a blast to ride but small enough I can load it myself. It usually rides in the first stall of my 3 horse and I can pack my hay and grain in right behind it.

Bobbi

NOBODY out here on the east coast has one, and really, I don't think you can beat it for the price. It goes just fast enough, but not as fast as the mini dirt bikes (which the SO says I would have killed myself on). Plus I just like being different - I can always tell which bike is mine among the sea of dirt bikes at the arena.

This is me and my lab on it (before he weighed 100lbs!). http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35586348&l=0a51340851&id=20707034

tuppysmom
Oct. 22, 2009, 12:19 PM
We have Honda CR 70s. Two adults can ride double and it has enough power to tote them. Easy enough to load in the back or in the mid tack.

HER
Oct. 22, 2009, 12:48 PM
I have a Yamaha TTR 50 cc dirt bike. I love it! It carries me and my husband around (although we do look a little silly) :). I can back the truck up to a hill and load it myself or the hubby can load it by himself right from the ground. I did hear that they stopped making 50s though. Some issue with safety and kids I think. Any larger though and I think I would have trouble by myself. It has made those spread out horse shows so much easier, plus the hubby can no longer complain about how far he has to walk to videotape my dressage!

ottblove
Oct. 22, 2009, 01:12 PM
tuppysmom and HER,
Can you put links on what you got or where you got it ? I looked from another thread I found and haven't gotten many results :cry:

Cody
Oct. 22, 2009, 01:16 PM
I have a Yamaha TTR125, little bigger than everyone else, but it works for me. I found mine on craigslist. Craigslist is good for dirt bikes as kids are always outgrowing them or deciding they don't want to ride anymore. I don't have a problem with the 125, but then again I ride a MUCH bigger street bike.

Cody

tuppysmom
Oct. 23, 2009, 10:41 PM
We bought ours new from the local Honda motorcycle dealer. I see them occasionally on CL.

google Honda motorcycle dealer for your area.