PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on confo

PacificPacer
Oct. 21, 2009, 06:55 PM
Hi there -

Was curious to get people's general opinions on my horse's conformation for eventing/jumping/dressage. He is a 7-year old CWB gelding. We do BN level stuff together right now, i got him about two-and-a-half years ago when he was greenbroke and had never jumped. He is my first horse and I am new (relatively) to eventing. He has filled out a bunch since i got him and has developed some muscles. Things are going pretty well for us and I am having a lot of fun with him.

This picture was taken several months ago after a ride (sorry about the saddle marks). I'd be curious to hear what people think.

thanks!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199/aligail79/Quinn/DSC_0133-1.jpg

Ibex
Oct. 21, 2009, 07:29 PM
He's cute! What's his breeding?

scubed
Oct. 21, 2009, 08:42 PM
I think he looks terrible and you should immediately send him to me so you can get something better :lol::lol::lol:

He's really cute

Lucky_Break
Oct. 23, 2009, 12:55 AM
What a fabulous color! Also such a great tail! Nice bone too!

SprinklerBandit
Oct. 23, 2009, 04:06 PM
I think he looks terrible and you should immediately send him to me so you can get something better :lol::lol::lol:

He's really cute

Ignore this poster. You should send him to me instead. ;-)

Zephyr
Oct. 23, 2009, 04:29 PM
He looks like a $50,000 Dutch Warmblood! Send him to me! :D

eventingismylife
Oct. 24, 2009, 07:20 PM
He has a nice straight line through his hoof to fetlock. His neck is set very well, right out of his withers. He is camped out both front and behind, but most horses are either one or the other, which is completely fine. It looks like he has nice strong short cannons, which is very good. It looks like he has very nice feet, but he has somewhat of a steep shoulder. I really like him!! Good luck with him!