PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Hay

ChocoMare
Oct. 20, 2009, 11:04 AM
Got a bad round or square bale? Don't burn it! Have fun with it instead :yes:

More/all photos here (if you have Facebook) http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=2025684#/album.php?aid=2025684&id=1082814537

suze
Oct. 20, 2009, 07:22 PM
Hysterical! Love the piggie the best.:lol:

MistyBlue
Oct. 20, 2009, 07:27 PM
I'd pay to see the reactions from my horses if they were suddenly face to face with dinner that had faces! :lol:

kookicat
Oct. 22, 2009, 12:55 PM
Now I have a mad urge to go out an build a castle with my hay lol!

monicabee
Oct. 22, 2009, 02:29 PM
Better than corn mazes! Nice work harvesting all these images.

li'l bit
Oct. 23, 2009, 05:02 PM
Really........just........VERY COOL.:cool:

Alagirl
Oct. 23, 2009, 05:09 PM
I'd pay to see the reactions from my horses if they were suddenly face to face with dinner that had faces! :lol:

urgh, even an innocent unfaced round bale can be EVUL and HORSE EATING and has to be avoided at all cost! Or leave the rider behind, who cares if the wench gets eaten! (ask how come I know)

dressagetraks
Oct. 23, 2009, 05:25 PM
There is one house along my regular driving route that always has a decorated bale. They do them seasonally or nearest holiday - red, white, and blue for 4th of July, Halloween bale, Thanksgiving (pilgrim) bale, Christmas bale, etc. I have to admire their creativity!

dressagetraks
Oct. 24, 2009, 11:22 AM
Yet another inventive use for round bales! Directions.

This morning, I went to get 2 bales myself. As I came back, at one of my turns, I saw a truck with a trailer of bales and one bale on the side of the road with a few people gathered around it. I figured oops, one fell off. They waved, I waved, and I went on.

But after that, at nearly every intersection for quite a while until the paths diverged, I saw a round bale right at the corner, spray painted with large black letters to say "Wedding" and an arrow indicating which way.

I must admit, those would be VERY hard to miss. Better than Mapquest. :yes::cool:

I did wonder about the wasted bales, but maybe they had gone bad anyway.

lindasp62
Oct. 24, 2009, 01:57 PM
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious...great...so creative! I love it! I'll be crossposting on my facebook page to all my horsey friends!