PDA

View Full Version : Sharon White - WOW PLUS!

yventer
Oct. 18, 2009, 10:19 PM
Here she is again, in the top ten of a CCI***/****.

Her horses are happy, she looks marvelous, and yet she's not been on a team. Perhaps it's about time?

Meredith Clark
Oct. 18, 2009, 10:42 PM
I did a clinic with her 3 years ago right at the time my OTTB was having MAJOR problems. She was SO awesome and celebrated every little accomplishment we had that day no matter how small.

We were jumping TINY jumps at this clinic (maybe 2'3 ?) and she still took us very seriously and was very supportive of our progress in the sport.

If she wasn't so far I'd take lessons with her all the time.

SuperEventer
Oct. 19, 2009, 08:01 AM
I know the horse she was riding at Fairhill...and it was his first CCI***. She's obviously done a great job with him.

classen_eventer
Oct. 19, 2009, 06:27 PM
Sharon White is fabulous. I know the horse she rode extremely well - my father and I own him. I imported him as a 5 y/o and competed him through prelim before I got too busy with my pediatric practice. Josh Barnacle rode him for me and did quite well at the Florida CCI** but then needed to go back to California. Jim Wofford (who is another class act) suggested that Sharon and Reggie would be a great match, and I still cannot thank him enough. Sharon and Rafferty's Rules (Reggie) had run one Advanced and then got special permission to run a CIC***. Going into Fair Hill, Reg had done a total of 1 advanced and two CIC***, and he and Sharon made the Fair Hill X-C look like cake in the ankle deep mud. And they were one of only 12 horse/rider combinations to go double clear in stadium. I am so thrilled!! Sharon also rides my other horse, Russian Roulette (Troy) who was just 2nd in his first OI at Morven. I could not say enough nice things about Sharon. She is a phenomenally talented rider and horsewoman, and, equally important to me, a first class person. I am thrilled with the care and dedication she gives to my boys, and I feel honored to be a part of her life. Cheers to Sharon!!! I also have to say that the orange team at Last Frontier Farm are super - Kaye is the best groom ever and can handle Reg like no one I have ever known, Kate makes sure I get what I need into wherever it needs to go, Sharon's parents are a joy, and I totally enjoy all of Sharon's awesome and riotous friends when I can get up there! I had never considered being an owner, but I am having a blast! Watching Sharon and Reggie at Fairhill was definitely a thrill for me, my husband, and my Dad! Reggie just thought he was finally getting the attention he has always deserved....He has a bit of an ego....

riverpup
Oct. 19, 2009, 08:01 PM
Sharon is wonderful!

Congratulations on Fair Hill!

KateDB
Oct. 19, 2009, 09:24 PM
Who me?!?!
It is my pleasure and my privilege to work with a fabulous team: in the barn, with the owners, with Sharon and family and of course the horses!!!!
Go Reg and Sharon!!! :winkgrin:

flyingchange
Oct. 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
Sharon is one of my favorite people and most definitely my favorite UL rider. She and Reggie are phenomenal together. She has worked miracles in my riding. Can't say enough good things.

GO SHARON!

SparklePlenty
Oct. 21, 2009, 08:22 PM
There is where i need the "like it" button like on facebook!!

Sharon is a fantastic person all around. I enjoy each lesson i take with her! And i agree - it's about time she gets the credit she deserves!!

Go team ORANGE!!! :) :)

LexInVA
Oct. 21, 2009, 08:24 PM
She's getting her new trailer next month in case anyone was wondering.

ThirdCharm
Oct. 22, 2009, 08:33 AM
I was wondering. What color? :-)

Jennifer

AlterStrength
Oct. 22, 2009, 08:41 AM
I love Sharon!!! She is soo grounded and nice and is always always willing to help a person out!!

ETA: I hope the new trailer is orange!!! :)

LexInVA
Oct. 22, 2009, 08:47 AM
Actually it's going to be purple with blue trim and polka-dot accents.

AlterStrength
Oct. 22, 2009, 08:50 AM
Lex - that would be awesome.. Airbrushed too??? :lol: