PDA

View Full Version : Nigel

Tiempo
Oct. 16, 2009, 09:34 PM
Well, it was a lonnnnng wait, we picked him out from the litter at 8 days old, but today we got to bring him home!!!

Introducing Nigel..he's already met the horses, they were all just mildly interested in each other so far :)

http://i36.tinypic.com/29f7a69.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2dgt6at.jpg

Jaegermonster
Oct. 16, 2009, 09:44 PM
awwwwwwwww he is so cute :)

SevenDogs
Oct. 17, 2009, 12:07 AM
OMG... could he be any cuter? Nigel is a great name too!

Calvincrowe
Oct. 17, 2009, 12:50 AM
Sweetness! That is one adorable puppy. Even my cat had to take a look at him when his picture came on the screen.

fourmares
Oct. 17, 2009, 02:26 AM
Ack! A Terrorist!

msj
Oct. 17, 2009, 12:57 PM
My trainer, Carol Kozlowski in Avon, NY, had the bestest JRT I have ever known and his name was Nigel. The video of "The Little Horse That Could" featuring both Carol and Erin Go Bragh, was dedicated to her Nigel. Actually, we decided he really wasn't a dog, and certainly NOT a JRT in spite of his breeding, but really just a little human person in dog's clothing. :)

Enjoy your little bundle of JOY! :D

BuddyRoo
Oct. 17, 2009, 01:00 PM
YAY!!!

dawglover
Oct. 17, 2009, 04:45 PM
:D there is nothing cuter than a terrorist pup.

Good thing you live so far away...or I'd be tempted to kidnap him! ;)

TheJenners
Oct. 17, 2009, 08:00 PM
Cute enough to get away with murder. Have fun with him!

fourmares
Oct. 18, 2009, 12:57 AM
Puppies are cute so that people don't kill them before they grow up to be good dogs.

SmokenMirrors
Oct. 18, 2009, 07:24 AM
Adorable for sure! Have fun and enjoy Nigel!!

starrysky
Oct. 19, 2009, 02:08 PM
OMG! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Great name! Our resident farm goat (baby Alpine) is named Nigel, and I think it's the cutest name!

Bluey
Oct. 19, 2009, 02:45 PM
Irresistible adorable!:cool:
Looks smart too.;)

vacation1
Oct. 19, 2009, 03:02 PM
So cute! So young and yet already has the busily thinking terrier eyes!

My trainer, Carol Kozlowski in Avon, NY, had the bestest JRT I have ever known and his name was Nigel. The video of "The Little Horse That Could" featuring both Carol and Erin Go Bragh, was dedicated to her Nigel.

I just saw that video (which was, er, designed for kids, but I muted the music) and the JRT stole the show repeatedly, often as he advanced on the cameraman:lol:

Foxtrot's
Oct. 19, 2009, 03:18 PM
Love JR's - bred them for years. Good name, too. In naming hints for dogs they say it is easier for a dog to identify with a two syllable name and one that does not end in "O", like Beau, since it is harder for them to differentiate from "no". Makes sense.

pony grandma
Oct. 19, 2009, 07:20 PM
Love JR's - bred them for years. Good name, too. In naming hints for dogs they say it is easier for a dog to identify with a two syllable name and one that does not end in "O", like Beau, since it is harder for them to differentiate from "no". Makes sense.

Our 'first' Jrt was named Mac -- he started it all. My husband is devoted to the breed now. He names everything after Mac - our email too. My daughter just sent me a Craig's Listing for a scruffy little JRT puppy. This will open for awhile look at the adorable picture! http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pet/1427542899.html

I agree on the names. DD has a Wheaten that we renamed to Brogan. Original owners called him Scout. The Brogan can be said with a deep voice and it really gets his attention. Always test out how a name yells! Try yelling Luke. It stopped us from naming a kid! :lol: