PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Hill Clinic in Michigan!

xcatheart
Oct. 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
Anyone going to the Ralph Hill clinic in Lenox Twp Michigan next weekend? I can't wait, it's been ages since I rode w/Ralph and he is so awesome! Maybe we can have a little COTH after clinic dinner/drink get together!

vbunny
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:27 PM
Ick.

lstevenson
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:47 PM
Ick.

Excuse me?? Surely that's not a dig at Ralph, who is one of the best true horseman around?

xcatheart
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:54 PM
Geesh! I hardly ever post on here and sure enough, someone has to be all child-like and "pee in the pool!" (regarding the "ick" comment)

maxxtrot
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:55 PM
Ick.

i sure do hope that was not towards ralph. who is, a very close friend and has been for a very long time :)
a true horseman thru and thru!

xcatheart- don't let someone spoil your excitiment for the clinic. you will have a blast, ralph is the best:)

deltawave
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:38 PM
I'll say "ick" only in the context of not being able to go because I'm working. Ralph is great. I'm so glad he's back doing his thing. :yes:

austin
Oct. 15, 2009, 08:03 PM
He gave my husband a super jumping lesson about 3 weeks ago.

event1
Oct. 16, 2009, 11:46 AM
vbunny...I think I "get" that Ick...I think Ralph is a great guy as a person but everyone is entitled to their own opinions, for their own reasons (Go ahead...flame suit on-Not scared!):yes:

zoigal
Oct. 16, 2009, 12:14 PM
Ralph was a blast to work with years ago. Always keeping things fun and positive. So glad he is back!

Mudroom
Oct. 16, 2009, 01:38 PM
I wish it was closer, I would be there in a flash!

Sillymoose
Oct. 16, 2009, 01:54 PM
So glad that he's back doing things again. Watching him fall that day haunted me for a very long time and it's just so nice to see him back and doing well. You go Ralph!

Eventer55
Oct. 17, 2009, 07:54 AM
Please explain "ick"

I have only 3 people I would clinic with and he's one of them:confused:

lstevenson
Oct. 17, 2009, 11:41 AM
Please explain "ick"

I have only 3 people I would clinic with and he's one of them:confused:

Don't pay the troll any mind. Anyone who is knowledgable about horses and eventing can see that Ralph is a great horseman, and a fabulous teacher. He is unique, no doubt. ;) But he has a gift. Ask just about anyone who has ever cliniced with him, and they will tell you he's among the best around. He has an uncanny ability to read each horse and rider instantly, and can get the best out of each combination.

katerenee
Oct. 18, 2009, 10:40 PM
Can anyone give me more info on this clinic? Where is it being held? Is there a farm website?

foxhavenfarm
Oct. 19, 2009, 06:55 AM
Don't pay the troll any mind. Anyone who is knowledgable about horses and eventing can see that Ralph is a great horseman, and a fabulous teacher. He is unique, no doubt. ;) But he has a gift. Ask just about anyone who has ever cliniced with him, and they will tell you he's among the best around. He has an uncanny ability to read each horse and rider instantly, and can get the best out of each combination.

Ditto that! Love Ralph!

xcatheart
Oct. 19, 2009, 06:05 PM
It's at MacErin Equestrian Center in Lenox Township Michigan. Can't wait to see Ralph and ride with him again...I can certainly use some of his insight for my guy!

Brigitte
Oct. 19, 2009, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know if the clinic if full? Brigitte and I would love a road trip to see Ralph!