PDA

View Full Version : Spink has Capone back

tegotong
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:00 PM
:eek::eek: Check out Spink's website at http://www.stallions.net/:eek:

You need to go to the forum part to see Spink's story. He actually quotes himself.

Does anyone know the details as to how he got him back?

WorthTheWait95
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:06 PM
I saw this posted over on the breeding forum. The mods closed it down citing unfit content just FYI. I don't know the details but Spink himself posted on that locked thread.

BLBGP
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
That poor horse. I don't know how he denies what he did to that horse, and others, when so many of us (unfortunately) saw the photos posted under his name. I'm not sure if he denies it ever happened or just denies that it's wrong, but it makes me ill.

Jumphigh83
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:42 PM
WoooWoooo...chugga chugga chugga.....:eek:

Texan By The Grace Of God
Oct. 16, 2009, 07:13 PM
Whats the story on this? Im very very out the know...

gloriginger
Oct. 16, 2009, 08:42 PM
Whats the story on this? Im very very out the know...

Oh dear, you don't want to know.

Horseymama
Oct. 16, 2009, 10:16 PM
All I can think is poor, poor horse. No animal deserves that man. He is a bad, no make that utterly horrible person.

Silk
Oct. 17, 2009, 10:32 AM
Puke icon needed!

DoubleTwistedWire
Oct. 17, 2009, 03:55 PM
None of us who saw the pictures will ever forget them, unfortunately. A little time with Google, his name, and "fausty" will get you what you (don't) want to see. I'd post a link, but others have been reprimanded for doing so in the past.

It is rather a shame that it's just the drug trafficking on record, as it leaves us unable to discuss his other, self-professed behavior.

Such a nice stallion, too.

Moderator 1
Oct. 17, 2009, 04:49 PM
As this topic can seemingly never be discussed without crossing the lines re: appropriate content for this forum and accusations made against parties involved, despite the surmised connections that can be made via Googling, we're closing the thread.

We've removed some posts.

Thanks,
Mod 1