PDA

View Full Version : who from COTH will be at the Elizabeth Solter clinic

Keep1Belle
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:46 PM
so we are less than 1 month away. who's attending. It will be fun to meet some COTH members IRL :)

scotchie
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:54 AM
I wish I could go- she showed my horse last month and did wonderful job. I tried to pick her brain with questions and she was very helpful. I really like her.

I hope the clinic goes well- if you have the chance to go, go! :yes:

hr
Oct. 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
Little Miss hr and Master hr will be there. At least I hope so, I sent him my paperwork and $, and they didn't receive it.

Sparky Boy
Oct. 15, 2009, 10:57 AM
When is it again? I never got the forms emailed to me.

equit8
Oct. 15, 2009, 11:46 AM
Where is the clinic?

hr
Oct. 15, 2009, 01:54 PM
Talbot Run Equestrian Center in Mt. Airy on November 7.

Keep1Belle
Oct. 15, 2009, 02:40 PM
Sparky. I emailed the forms to all that sent PMs. Please re PM me or give me your email address and I will send it to you.

Scothie: Elizabeth is great, wee still have a few slots left if you would like to come. We can arrange a stall for you if you need to stay overnight.

Cant wait to meet you HR. yes you have a 2 spots at 2'6"

gypsymare
Oct. 15, 2009, 03:46 PM
I love her. Definitely had some huge light bulb "AHA!!" moments in her clinics. She can really break things down well and even in a large group you gets LOTS of one on one instruction. Wish I could make it!

RxCate
Oct. 15, 2009, 03:54 PM
She's right down the road from me at the farm my mother and i used to run (just figured this out from the other thread about her) .. I should go take some lessons some time from her. Hmm

scotchie
Oct. 15, 2009, 04:03 PM
Okay, okay- can you email me the details? Maaayyybbbeee I can work it out... send to: svboud@aol.com (include info about a stall as I would have to take you up on that!)

Sparky Boy
Oct. 15, 2009, 04:25 PM
PM Sent. I'll take one of the 2'6 spots.

Keep1Belle
Oct. 15, 2009, 05:44 PM
PM Sent. I'll take one of the 2'6 spots.

Sparky PM me again I did not receive a PM from you or email me at roycelabelle@hotmail.com.

ill send emails tonight when i get home from work.

this will be my first time meeting so many COTHers in one place.

j_feil
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:09 PM
I will be there watching and absorbing as much as possible (assuming you guys got my paperwork which I just sent and it is all OK).

Pony is ready. Me? Not so much.

Sparky Boy
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:04 PM
Sparky PM me again I did not receive a PM from you or email me at roycelabelle@hotmail.com.

ill send emails tonight when i get home from work.

this will be my first time meeting so many COTHers in one place.

Email sent. Hopefully this will work ;)

scotchie
Oct. 15, 2009, 08:40 PM
Can you email the info? I have told my cousin about it but need the details!

Keep1Belle
Oct. 16, 2009, 10:19 AM
Can you email the info? I have told my cousin about it but need the details!

Email sent. Hope to see you guys there. Call me with any questions

scotchie
Oct. 16, 2009, 10:52 AM
Email rec'd- thanks! Do you have an idea of what times the sessions start? That might be a deciding factor since it is a 5 hr drive. Not sure I want to drive up on Friday as I will have to at least work a half a day. That would put me in Friday DC rush hour traffic... so, it might be tough. Thanks for any info you can send-