PDA

View Full Version : A Reminder - GHM Horsemastership Clinic 2010

lauriep
Oct. 14, 2009, 03:46 PM
So that you can begin to make plans if you want to attend, the Horsemastership Clinic in 2010 will take place 1/5 - 1/9 in Wellington, at the South Showgrounds (Littlewood), where it has been the last 2 years. All of it is free to those who would like to watch. I don't have a list yet of the other speakers (everyone is busy getting Syracuse ready), but each day 2 groups of riders will ride with George for 2 hours each, and then there will be some other clinic in the afternoon. Also, George and students will build a course each day for the next day and you can listen in on that, too.

If you have any questions, post them here and I'll try to answer them or get them answered!

LudgerFan
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:03 PM
I would give all the money I have ever had and every appendage attached to my body for a certain dear friend of mine to be able to ride in that clinic. :(

Wait a minute, it's FREE to audit? Has it always been free? How did I miss that?

lauriep
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately, they pick the participants from the eq. lists due to sponsorship reasons, so no way for others to ride in it.

Yes, it has ALWAYS been free to audit.

MHM
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:19 PM
It is free to audit.

I highly recommend auditing this clinic if you have the chance.

The facility is excellent, the participants are all kids who ride very well, so the exercises and courses are very interesting, and GM is... GM!

LudgerFan
Oct. 14, 2009, 05:06 PM
I will move mountains if necessary to make it this time. Living closer sure makes it a lot easier. :)

lauriep
Oct. 14, 2009, 08:20 PM
Let me remind you that George isn't getting any younger and could decide to pull the plug on this, or any other, clinic at any time. If there is any way to attend, I recommend that you do move mountains to try to come. I have talked to MANY MANY auditors over the last 3 years, and not one has regretted coming.

Also, shameless BUMP!

Horseshowaddict
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:11 PM
I will be there! Last years was AMAZING (even without George, the Olympic team was a decent replacement).

WW_Queen
Oct. 14, 2009, 11:45 PM
I bought his Advanced Jumping Clinic online and absolutely feel it was worth the money. I am going to be in FL a whole bunch of times this winter, I will DEFINITELY try and get to this clinic!!!! :)

Midge
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:50 AM
Well rats. That's the week before circuit starts.

jumpingmaya
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:13 AM
I'm making it for sure... couldn't attend both days to the other one in Florida in November (still in school so schedule is horribly tight- so is money). But I graduate in December- and this is my little christmas present to myself!!!! Merry xmas to me- I'm going to Wellington for a couple of days!!! YEAH!!!! :yes: :D

Clarence
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:17 AM
Wish I could make it.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be video of the '09 sessions?

lauriep
Oct. 15, 2009, 07:39 AM
They shot the whole thing but don't know what the status is. I'll find out.

DeucesWild11
Oct. 15, 2009, 02:58 PM
gahhh!! I want to go SO bad however, I have no one to go with :( perhaps I can drag a friend down with me...

Renn/aissance
Oct. 15, 2009, 04:17 PM
When will the list of riders be published?

lauriep
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:06 PM
Probably after Nov. 30 when the show season ends. Maybe after Syracuse, if the top riders on the list won't be doing enough to change the standings.

MHM
Oct. 15, 2009, 06:09 PM
When will the list of riders be published?

I thought I read that they will be announced at the Syracuse show? It says in the Syracuse prize list they will be announced right before the GP on Saturday night.

Star Creek
Oct. 16, 2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks again for the reminder ! This year I will be there. Moving heaven, earth and a whole lotta other stuff to make it all the way from the west coast just to audit.

lauriep
Oct. 16, 2009, 03:17 PM
I thought I read that they will be announced at the Syracuse show? It says in the Syracuse prize list they will be announced right before the GP on Saturday night.

Then that is what they are doing!