PDA

View Full Version : Yay for my "new" used treeless saddle tomorrow

PalominoMorgan
Oct. 12, 2009, 09:47 PM
Now that my showing days are behind me for a long while and I've found a great group to trail ride with I have been even more serious about looking for a different saddle option for myself. Today I stopped at the tack shop on the way back home from out of town "just to look" and there is the saddle I have been looking for. On the used rack.... looking not so used. I tried it out and felt comfy. To be sure I wasn't talking myself in to it I asked for a saddle fitting and saddle fitter agreed that it was a perfect fit for me. I'll go back tomorrow and pick it up with two saddles I don't use in two for a trade. I'm so excited to find the saddle I was looking for at a very fair price. I still have my show saddles if the mood strikes me to do some WP down the road too.

The only thing I forgot was that I'll need a treeless pad, but I did notice one on the clearance rack so I'll try it under my "new" saddle tomorrow. :) Oh, and it's a Barefoot London Dressage with the western stirrups. Works for trail riding and I have a dressage saddle to show in when the mood strikes me too. :)

matryoshka
Oct. 13, 2009, 04:21 PM
Congratulations! Let us know how you like it!