PDA

View Full Version : CoThers in Lex, Ky this weekend?

vineyridge
Oct. 12, 2009, 04:18 PM
I'm coming to spectate, but if anyone needs any help grooming or shoveling manure, I'll be available Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. I do not braid, so I might be more of a hindrance than a help, but I'm willing.

riderboy
Oct. 13, 2009, 08:18 AM
We should be there. Gryhrs horse has a lttle boo-boo but we are hoping he will be okay. Hope there is not too much rain (again) so we won't get soaked. Stop by if you have a chance.

tle
Oct. 13, 2009, 08:34 AM
I'll be there helping HeyMickey with her vet box. Could always use an extra pair of hands! Stall 2014 IIRC.

Dini1
Oct. 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
Ill be there, stall 1904. Feel free to stop by I could always use and extra set of hands even if its to say hi esp. since the only one coming with me is my 11 yr old daughter.

mcorbett
Oct. 14, 2009, 03:07 PM
viney-
my husband and i were thinking of spectating for the weekend, but won't be able to now. Too bad, I'd love to meet you!

LAZ
Oct. 14, 2009, 03:29 PM
I'll be there, I'm heading down tomorrow. I'm going to help Kaylie O'Neil & Out of the Blue in the Prelim 3 Day, and I told Mary I'd help with the T3DE if they need me. I'm staying in the campground, but I can't remember what site....

I have two German Shorthaired Pointers that are with me some of the time so if you see someone being hauled around by two goofy spotty dogs it's probably me.

HER
Oct. 14, 2009, 03:54 PM
We'll be there! I get dragged around by two chihuahuas (Paco and Nacho).
Pushthelight and Helen Rutter in prelim B. Come see us! Stall 1739 I think.

LAZ
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:21 PM
***News Flash***

I just talked to my kid that is already down there & she assures me it is 80 and sunny.

I think she may have fudged the truth a little as I *think* I heard her teeth chattering...

pony grandma
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:30 PM
***News Flash***

I just talked to my kid that is already down there & she assures me it is 80 and sunny.

I think she may have fudged the truth a little as I *think* I heard her teeth chattering...

:lol::lol::lol: Pack anyway!!

QHEventr
Oct. 14, 2009, 04:53 PM
absolutly NOT 80 and sunny! heehee! I think its 46 and it is VERY rainy and windy! Be prepared.....be very prepared! Oh, and by the way...I'll be working the Big Blue Trailer, so stop in and say hello!

Johanna

Auburn
Oct. 14, 2009, 06:52 PM
Tess will be in stall 1328.

Today, my DH spent the day down at the KHP. He was helping with the Endurance test for the WEG. The footing got to be so bad that they had to shorten the tests. His face is very wind burned. He said that the Arab Emirates had a large enclosed, heated booth set up to watch their horses win the event. They had food catered, too. The volunteer's hospitality tent was flooded out. The organizers did give the volunteers a voucher for $25 for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He was about frozen when he got home at 5pm.

Is there any rule against me riding my dressage test wearing my thermal helmet cover?

At least, it is supposed to be nice for the BN cross country on Sunday. :D