PDA

View Full Version : Peter Leone Clinic?

Ty2003
Oct. 9, 2009, 12:29 PM
Hi all - I just got a call to let me know I was selected to ride in a Peter Leone clinic at the upcoming Equine Affaire (in Springfield, MA). I'm very excited (and stunned that I was one of a few riders chosen out of over 70 applicants!)!! For those of you who have ridden with him before, or done clinics, what can I expect? Any tips/advice you can give so that I'm prepared? I want to learn as much as I can while I'm there. Thanks in advance! :)

jumpingmaya
Oct. 9, 2009, 01:05 PM
No advice here... but great job for making it!!!! :D
Have fun!!! and report how it went afterwards :-) *pics would be a plus :) *

Ty2003
Oct. 9, 2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks! I will definitely post photos/videos....unless I make a fool of myself, which is always a possibility.
;)

Madeline
Oct. 10, 2009, 11:31 AM
Thanks! I will definitely post photos/videos....unless I make a fool of myself, which is always a possibility.
;)

I'll be watching! Any clues how to id you? doubt you'll be introduced as TY2003...

forestergirl99
Oct. 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
My trainer did a clinic with him, and she liked him a lot. I believe she told me that he really liked doing grid work, and combinations that involve collecting and extending the stride. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what she said. :) Have fun!!!

Ty2003
Oct. 10, 2009, 06:47 PM
I'll be watching! Any clues how to id you? doubt you'll be introduced as TY2003...

Oh dear - no pressure or anything :)

I'm riding in the 9:30am clinic on Thursday. I'll be on a chesnut Oldenburg mare with four white socks and a blaze. I'm short - only about 5 ft, so that should help you ID me ;)

Madeline
Oct. 10, 2009, 07:16 PM
Oh dear - no pressure or anything :)

I'm riding in the 9:30am clinic on Thursday. I'll be on a chesnut Oldenburg mare with four white socks and a blaze. I'm short - only about 5 ft, so that should help you ID me ;)

That should make you easy to find...Looking forward to it.