PDA

View Full Version : The Bridled Horse, LLC

justdandy
Oct. 9, 2009, 11:52 AM
Has anyone had experience ordering from this tack shop online? Please let me know good or bad.

Thanks!:)

todshow
Oct. 10, 2009, 08:47 AM
I placed a order on 9-12. Items never arrived so I called 1-877-SNAFFLE. The we are closed message says they will reopen Sept. 1. Tried to leave message but mail box is full.
Tried to e-mail several times but not response.

Please let me know if you get any information.

Airamennyl
Oct. 10, 2009, 08:50 AM
I placed an order once and never received it. I called them and left a message, no response. My credit card was never charged, thankfully.

justdandy
Oct. 12, 2009, 08:50 PM
Wow! Thanks for the responses. I guess I won't be ordering anything from them, then.

suniday
Oct. 12, 2009, 09:35 PM
For those of you who have placed orders, but haven't had any communication, you may want to contact their relatives (brother or in-laws) at Traveled Lane Trailers also in Centreville, MD. They may be able to help you out.

I had always hoped that their tack shop would be successful.

theblondejumper
Oct. 12, 2009, 09:38 PM
Ah my good ol local tack shop. Definitely order online. If you've ever been inside...it is an experience to say the least...:) They do have some great sales though!

Martina
Oct. 19, 2009, 11:36 AM
Shoot. I just placed an order over the weekend. :cry: After placing it I was looking at a product description that said, "... in 2006 a new color is coming.." and thought, uh-oh. I tried to call this morning and got that same message.

Does anyone know if they are honoring any orders? I called the in-laws (thank you soooo much for that connection) and they are out until tomorrow.

I am so bummed! I was so happy about the 2 products I found. :(

Glad they didn't charge the other person's credit card. I'm not sure about mine yet.