PDA

View Full Version : Live Scoring at The Maryland Horse Trials @ Loch Moy Farm

Tazzie
Oct. 9, 2009, 09:36 AM
For the very first time, we will be trying live scoring this weekend!

Good luck to everybody competing, and don't forget about the party Saturday night, starting after the last ride on XC!

LisaB
Oct. 9, 2009, 10:23 AM
Great!
Well, actually the hubby kept up with the scores at SPHT and the first thing he said when I finished x-c and I called him was "Were you walking???"
"Uh, no honey I fell"
"Well, you would have won"
"Thanks"

JER
Oct. 10, 2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for doing this.

Live scoring = less worrying.

(This was my mare's first Intermediate...:)

kiwifruit
Oct. 11, 2009, 10:32 AM
anyone having difficulties this morning with the live scoring? I only see one score so far

Eventer55
Oct. 11, 2009, 04:03 PM
I can't find any, it says they will be up shortly or something.

InVA
Oct. 11, 2009, 05:17 PM
I haven't been able to get scores on the mdht site.. maybe they don't know what 'live' means?? ;-)

Ishi
Oct. 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
Go to evententries.com that's where the live scoring is. My MIL knew my score this today before I even did!

GotSpots
Oct. 11, 2009, 05:54 PM
Click on live scoring, not on results on MD's website. I was able to get scores on Ti almost immediately (on my blackberry) - before they were even posted onsite.

As always, Carolyn and her crew run a gorgeous event. Love the new set up for dressage and show jumping, and the interesting new loop in the Prelim/Intermediate courses.

And congrats JER! If I read the scoring right, looks like your mare had a lovely go for her first OI!

JER
Oct. 11, 2009, 06:23 PM
The live scoring at evententries.com worked great, at least in foreign countries like Canada. :)

Like others have said, the live scoring is a godsend to the nervous nellies at home.

And thanks, GotSpots! My mare had a great go. This was the first time she showed in the collected gaits and maybe that's to her advantage, as her dressage score was very good (it tends to vary rather wildly). Her XC time was the fastest of the day, which doesn't surprise me as she has her mother's gallop. (Her mother, age 20, is grazing outside my window as I type. Now that's a good feeling...)

Funny that my mare and Tiamo are crossing paths in real life. Robby and I planned those foals at the same time -- eight years ago!

GotSpots
Oct. 12, 2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks JER! Funny - I was thinking the same thing. Worlds collide. Ti had a great run (he was very pleased with himself) and jogged up super this morning, so we're thrilled.