PDA

View Full Version : This is the last of the list !

physical.energy
Oct. 8, 2009, 05:10 PM
This is kind of sad for me because it's the very last of my things that I am selling. All in new or excellent condition. Contact me for any questions you may have. tack4sale@live.com
I take paypal for convenience. Pictures can be seen on the website. Prices do not include shipping

Schleese Custom Designed Black Double Bridle

The beautifully made bridle was designed with the horses comfort in mind. I had specific parameters when I had it made. Unfortunately Schleese no longer makes their exceptional bridles so this is a one of a kind. I paid around $1000 for it when purchased and it was used a handful of times before this horse was retired.

· Top quality black leather

· Extra Padding over the poll

· Cut away around ears to eliminate pressing on the base of the ear

· Curb adjusts over the top of the poll so it hangs evenly in the horse’s mouth

· Noseband adjusts on two sides for even tension on the horses head

· Crank style buckle for even pressure relief (I believe this feature is inappropriately named as it should never be cranked tightly, but a great feature that relieves pulling on one side)

· Throat latch buckle hangs evenly between the horses jaw for a totally balanced appearance. An equal amount of tasteful chrome buckles on both sides of the head.

Selling for $550 bridle comes with Navy Bridle bag and a gel noseband cover. The bridle has been stored in house.

The perfect set of shipping wraps - Imported from Europe a set of 4, 18" pillow wraps that are the perfect length to go from hoof up to mid knee to give ultimate protection. Extra long old fashioned track knit style bandages are 5" wide allow for proper wrapping top to bottom and back to top. I have never found such great wraps in the states. Navy Full set $75 ...... You won't be sorry

Bits

5" KK "Low port curb combo" aurigan mouth piece with stainless shanks New $223 Selling for $125

5.5" KK 3 ring Jumper bit german silver New $215 selling for $125

5.75 KK French link bridoon new $83 selling for $39

5.75 John Dewsbury Ported link bridoon, (another hard to find bit) New $125 selling for $49

6" KK German silver bridoon new $63 selling for $35

physical.energy
Jan. 16, 2010, 02:21 PM
Items still available.!! Make offers I need to clear out my closet. :lol:

physical.energy
Jan. 18, 2010, 11:05 PM
Quarter sheet is sold.
The bridle is still available.

physical.energy
Feb. 26, 2010, 06:37 PM
;)
I still have the bits, all are photographed on my website if you want to see them... I take paypal and ship the next day after payment.

physical.energy
May. 25, 2010, 09:28 PM
The bits are still available, If anyone is interested... send me an email.. I'll reply promptly..
tack4sale@live.com

physical.energy
Jun. 4, 2010, 01:13 PM
The Herm Sprenger bits prices lowered to
5" Combination Curb $99
5.5" Rotating Shank Curb $99
5.5 High port curb $89
3 Ring Jumper Bit $99

+6 shipping includes tracking.
I take paypal
I ship same or next day of cleared payment.
email me for questions or see photos on my website
tack4sale@live.com