PDA

View Full Version : Watch Mine That Bird on TV

Cammie
Oct. 8, 2009, 12:57 PM
You can watch Mine That Bird live from the security camera in front of his stall up until the Breeder's Cup.

Interesting that they seem to be doing some sort of a breathing treatment on him right now. No idea what it is, a nebulizer of some sort?

http://showvivor.oaktreeracing.com/cam/

After you click on the link, hit refresh and the image should appear.

Grataan
Oct. 8, 2009, 01:15 PM
I've been watching for a while and he's had his face in the haynet the whole time. Soooo cute.

bdj
Oct. 8, 2009, 02:31 PM
That's strangely fascinating - I just saw him do a big old grumpy head toss after someone in a ball cap walked past his stall!

ThisTooShallPass
Oct. 8, 2009, 07:23 PM
"Axis ActiveX Camera Control
In order to install the Axis ActiveX Camera Control, which enables you to view live video in Microsoft Internet Explorer, you must temporarily lower your browser security settings to medium and allow for installation."

That is all is says. No links. No buttons to click. Nothing.

My browser is always at Medium.

Even temporarily turned off my Anti-virus to see if that would help.

:confused:

bdj
Oct. 9, 2009, 04:44 PM
Apparently Mine That Bird isn't very fond of birds - there are pigeons right in front of his stall and he doesn't seem too pleased with them - lots of ears back head tossing.

The pigeons are completely unfazed.

Barnfairy
Oct. 9, 2009, 05:00 PM
Pigeons pick at grain, you know.

I've seen some horses go right after them with more than just a grumpy expression.

"Axis ActiveX Camera Control
In order to install the Axis ActiveX Camera Control, which enables you to view live video in Microsoft Internet Explorer, you must temporarily lower your browser security settings to medium and allow for installation."

Yah I can't get it to work either.

Amyy
Oct. 9, 2009, 06:39 PM
It wasn't working for me either, so I searched for "axis activex camera control" and downloaded it for free. It's working now.

VelvetNoses
Oct. 10, 2009, 12:00 AM
Interesting that they seem to be doing some sort of a breathing treatment on him right now. No idea what it is, a nebulizer of some sort?

I saw that too. Anyone have an idea what that was?

War Admiral
Oct. 10, 2009, 09:22 AM
It wasn't working for me either, so I searched for "axis activex camera control" and downloaded it for free. It's working now.

Thanks for this. It worked for me.

Awful dark - hard to see. I can see the halters & equipment on the stall door and what *might* be his head, not sure! :D Still cool though!

War Admiral
Oct. 10, 2009, 01:44 PM
Stall cam's back up! He just had breakfast and tried to take a chunk out of his groom! (TBs: can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em! :lol:)

VirginiaBred
Oct. 10, 2009, 01:51 PM
Talk about cross! His ears stay back!

War Admiral
Oct. 10, 2009, 01:56 PM
Talk about cross! His ears stay back!

I think he's bitching b/c it's race day and they shorted him on grain. He's HONGRY, poor Birdie. :D

scpezold
Oct. 10, 2009, 03:45 PM
Thats so funny. You can always tell when someone is getting ready to walk by even before they show up on camera as those ears go straight back:lol:

War Admiral
Oct. 10, 2009, 04:28 PM
Thats so funny. You can always tell when someone is getting ready to walk by even before they show up on camera as those ears go straight back:lol:

Yeah, been noticing that. I love the people who try to duck the stallcam, too!

Anyone else a bit worried that he doesn't seem to be cleaning up his hay? :confused:

War Admiral
Oct. 10, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hey guess what? It's still on. I figured they'd cut it off after the race.

It was so cute: his groom came by to give him a cookie, then went to leave. MTB started pawing and going "Want. More. Cookies." Groom came back and gave him some! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/goonrgrrl/mtbgetscookie.jpg) :yes: