PDA

View Full Version : Harrisburg

Horsegurlmercury
Oct. 8, 2009, 12:12 PM
Anyone watching live?

etopolsk
Oct. 8, 2009, 02:35 PM
I have a friend trying to watch but is having trouble, is anyone watching?

Horsegurlmercury
Oct. 8, 2009, 03:10 PM
It's working now. Apparently they were having trouble on sight and it took them 7 hours to fix it? Annoying to say the least when you paid for it...

used2
Oct. 8, 2009, 03:38 PM
what is the link for video?

etopolsk
Oct. 8, 2009, 03:42 PM
If anyone has any results for the younger juniors please post.

Thank you!!!

shmon
Oct. 8, 2009, 03:57 PM
results/live scoring at http://www.ryegatehunterslive.com/HuntersCatalog.aspx

etopolsk
Oct. 8, 2009, 03:58 PM
shmon you are the best!!!!!!

adhock
Oct. 8, 2009, 06:00 PM
It's working fine, but the audio is awful. It sure "ain't" up to Equestriansport TV standards (yes, we did get spoiled at CC), but hopefully they'll fix it. Also, Ryegate's live scoring is awful (missing shownet.biz, even though it doesn't always work well). Actually, there is no live scoring and, while they show who's on deck, they don't show those who've gone. If only someone could integrate things! In any event, better than nothing--a great improvement (albeit costly) from "back in the day."

hasahorse
Oct. 8, 2009, 06:38 PM
Adhock, I so agree. Ryegate's coverage is horrible. So much for live scoring!

adhock
Oct. 8, 2009, 07:23 PM
Well, I think that Ryegate is fixing it--at least it seems to be working better for the jumpers!

JBTheBest
Oct. 8, 2009, 08:08 PM
The live coverage is barely acceptable, the sound is horrible and the screen constantly freezes. I hope they get it together before Sunday this is really disappointing. With what they are charging it should be perfect IMO.

WellsWorthFarm
Oct. 8, 2009, 10:21 PM
Do you guys have a link to the live feed? I am in need of a fix after watching CC for the last week...thanks

Horsegurlmercury
Oct. 9, 2009, 10:39 AM
http://live.todocast.tv/template.multi-add_16x9_clogo.php?EventNumber=TDC-E1165

Roo
Oct. 9, 2009, 10:57 AM
Garbled audio with a stretched (small format) or blurred (large format) picture. Wonder if I can get my money back.

Wedonit
Oct. 10, 2009, 10:26 PM
I am baffled by Ryegate's new user interface. And I work in tech, and counsel clients on how to make the web easy-to-use. It's just plain terrible. Makes my eyes cross and I can't tell what's what with the results or anything. Barely any equestrian results sites are usable/sensible but this is just an epic website FAIL. Sorry, Ryegate. :no:

MHM
Oct. 10, 2009, 10:29 PM
I am baffled by Ryegate's new user interface.

Ditto. It's been much easier to read in the past.

colbeyjack
Oct. 10, 2009, 10:38 PM
Ditto. It's been much easier to read in the past.

Ditto. Baffled by why I should need to download a PDF for every class I want to see the results of?!

Indy
Oct. 11, 2009, 08:29 AM
Totally agree. Rygate's results were always simple and easy to deal with. Maybe not quite as fancy as some of the other results services (HSO, Shownet, etc) but they were always user friendly. Now they're a hot mess. There's something to be said for simple, sometimes...

trv_at_tacf
Oct. 13, 2009, 12:28 PM
Does anyone know why Rumba didnt show? As of monday morning he was on the order to go, then they said 21 of 22 showed, and was taken off the order tuesday. Also, where is Scott Stewart? Does he not usually do Harrisburg? I cant imagine how he has so many rides at Devon, and not here? Can some one fill me in please? lol

CBoylen
Oct. 13, 2009, 12:38 PM
Heard rumba was sold and scratched. I don't think scott did Harrisburg last year either.

ponymom64
Oct. 13, 2009, 01:57 PM
Heard rumba was sold and scratched. I don't think scott did Harrisburg last year either.

Rumba sold???

heygirlhey33
Oct. 13, 2009, 04:32 PM
Yeah we were all so excited in the stands to see rumba but he didnt appear. big shout out to one of my best friends meg for winning the childrens final! I was soo proud of my horse he was freaking amazzing. love him

trv_at_tacf
Oct. 13, 2009, 08:38 PM
I see the post on Rumba now, lucky to those who have him back! What a nice horse. I was just shocked that I didnt see Scott because he always has a bunch of good ones. I guess I didnt realize he didnt go last year either.

MadHuntMom
Oct. 13, 2009, 09:45 PM
Anyone go for Hunt night last night? What did you think?

inmotion
Oct. 14, 2009, 09:33 AM
I thought they were better last year. There were a few bad moments and a few cute horses and riders. I enjoyed the childrens ssooooo much more. I go for the greens and workings.

Anyone going to zones?

WendellsGirl
Oct. 14, 2009, 02:23 PM
I was there for hunt night. I thought the show was disappointing, but all the horses were turned out to the nines and looked fabulous and I saw some nice classes. I've been at the show (sometimes showing) every year for the last 20+ years and this year, it seems like its faltering. There's hardly any vendors - I always look forward to the shopping - and there was maybe half of what I expected.

As for the hunt field, I thought it was obvious who the top rounds were and the rest of the pack had some interesting rides. The distance to the last fence in the field hunters made for a few gasps.