PDA

View Full Version : I got Dd a Beval junior!

hellerkm
Oct. 7, 2009, 05:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=300351868054&view=all&tid=0

I won this earlier this week and I can't wait for it to show up!!! has anyone tried one and if so did you like it?? her saddle was too big ( 14 ") and the flaps were too long, I am hoping this one fits her and the pony better!

HowDoILook
Oct. 7, 2009, 07:18 PM
My trainer has one for her son. Its still pretty brand new cause she got it when he was like 1 year old (a little bit of a compulsive buyer when it come to good deals). We use it when we ride "his" pony, since our horse sized saddles are huge. I love it. I find it quite comfy and even though a am WAY to big for it, it keeps me in a stable position while I ride (the sometime rambunctious) pony.

Over all I really like it. I wish I were that little to have a tiny saddle cause they are just so darn cute :D

hellerkm
Oct. 7, 2009, 07:34 PM
The "cute" factor is huge LOL!!! Dd currently rides in a PDN that is flat flat flat, I thought this might help her out a bit more LOL! We will see if it does not work then I will resell it, no biggie.