PDA

View Full Version : Fertile Green Farm Mullica Hill, NJ

workinggirl
Oct. 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
Hi All

Thanks to all your responses to my last question! Just looking for input/opinion on the above farm for their schooling shows. Now that fall is here it's time to get the boys out and about.

vxf111
Oct. 7, 2009, 04:19 PM
They have really nice jumps and seem to put on a decent show. Pegasus' Closet was even kind enough to sponsor a low level hunter derby and give out a nice prize for champion, so that's nice.

One downside of FG, especially if you have a really green horse, is that the ring is RIGHT by the road. Like cars whizzing by, right by the road. That doesn't personally bother me, but it's a reason that others from my barn are sometimes less enthusiastic about going to FG.

CraziiPonii
Oct. 7, 2009, 09:35 PM
Everything that vxf111 said. Kristen and John(the owners) are extremely nice, down to earth people and the atmopshere is great. Most of the horses showing are green or going for miles, and they do offer some M&S classes for those chasing points.

workinggirl
Oct. 7, 2009, 10:39 PM
OK, we're going this Sunday! Anyone else going? I'll have the big dappled buckskin guy- All Decked Out.