PDA

View Full Version : Bevals Blankets - Decent???

monalisa
Oct. 7, 2009, 10:53 AM
I am looking at the Gladstone Medium Turnout which I can buy for $116 on sale. Has anyone tried the Beval's blankets?

Do any free shipping codes exist?

BAC
Oct. 7, 2009, 11:56 AM
I don't know anything about the Beval blankets but did you check Tack of the Day? They just had medium turnouts on sale, they have some great bargains.

ponymom64
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
I have Beval blankets from when they first started making them. They have held up well, though the pony that wears them is not particularly hard on his clothing.

TSWJB
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:14 PM
i have the beval turnout sheet. so far i like it. i like the clips in the front so you just snap the front on and dont have to buckle it every time. but they have buckles if you want to adjust or if your snaps break off. the sheet looks nice on my horse.
the only thing i dont like is it doesnt have the rings on the neck area if you want to attach a hood. for the price they want for the sheet, it should have rings. my kennsington fly sheet has rings.

monalisa
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:16 PM
I am looking at the mid-weight turnout. Wish I had seen Tack of the Day. Oh well!

BAC
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
I am looking at the mid-weight turnout. Wish I had seen Tack of the Day. Oh well!

It was only this week and usually the products are available for 2 or 3 days, why not check to see if you can still get one?

NEHunter
Oct. 8, 2009, 08:26 PM
I love them! The mid weight it great, I have all Beval blankets they wear well and fit great.

shoponee70
Oct. 12, 2009, 11:46 AM
i got the mid weight blanket and sheet. and love them both.. =) and my pony is hard on her clothes and plays rough! =) they wash up well too. I got mine @ farm house.. www.farmhousetack.com.. i think free shipping for orders over 100 if ordered on there website. =)

i like the fact that they are american cut, so the drop length from spine to knee is not atrocious for the babies and the ponies. =) ( in addition to the standing up to a beating outside in the field! )

Jo
Oct. 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
Have you checked out any of the SmartPak blankets? They are offering free embroidery right now, and they always have free shipping codes. :)

superpony123
Oct. 12, 2009, 12:03 PM
they are very nice blankets! worth the money, i think. however, i'm really more of a weatherbeeta girl :)