PDA

View Full Version : A Champion's Way with Horses-B. Davidson Videos

pluvinel
Oct. 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
I am interested in this old video VHS series. Anyone know how I can get a copy. I have bits and pieces of it but would like to purchase the series.

mbj
Oct. 6, 2009, 10:09 PM
why not ask Bruce?

canyonoak
Oct. 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.pvda.org/Lists/Videos/DispForm.aspx?ID=2

riderboy
Oct. 7, 2009, 07:56 AM
Wow, I wonder about some of the old World Championship tapes, if copies of those are available.

Arcadien
Oct. 7, 2009, 01:18 PM
I am interested in this old video VHS series. Anyone know how I can get a copy. I have bits and pieces of it but would like to purchase the series.

Pluvinel, I'm in the same shape - I own 2 of the series and have always wanted to find & purchase the rest. I have dressage and the gymnastics training tape, which ones do you have? (Maybe we can do some kind of private exchange to see the ones we want...)

I wish more "BNT" trainers would do tape series like this one - it's not glitzy nor edited, rather just Bruce doing what he does and talking about it, some people say its boring, but to me the repetition and just watching him do his job is very educational and sticks with me - maybe better than some of these obviously edited, produced training tapes that seem to cut out a lot and go more for entertainment...