PDA

View Full Version : nice looking tuffriders?!

caradino
Oct. 6, 2009, 04:55 PM
i was at a show a few weeks ago, and a woman i met had some REALLY NICE LOOKING Tuffrider show britches on. i was admiring them on her, and glanced at the little red-and-white TS-esque tag and saw to my surprise it said Tuffrider! i neglected to ask her what style they were/where she got them (d'oh!) but now in my absentminded stalking around the internet for reasonably priced show britches, i remembered them.

does any one have any idea what style they could be?! i can't tell from any of these pictures online. they were the TS green/beige with dark brown knee patches, side zip, seemed to be more of a microfiber fabric rather than cotton, kind of an interesting 'wide' stitching pattern on the pockets.. just really nice looking pants!

help!

Troispony
Oct. 6, 2009, 05:55 PM
are these them?
http://breeches.com/TuffRider-Ladies-Legend-Side-Zip-Breech-Brand-1-CPath-5_24_42-pid-47180.html

RyGirl
Oct. 6, 2009, 10:05 PM
I have a pair of these breeches from before they were labeled as tuffriders, and were just called JPC show circuit (or something like that). They are going on probably 6 years old, and I have worn them about once a week for at least 3 of those 6 years.

Other than having to restitch the leg seams a couple times, these are one of the best pair of breeches I have ever owned. Nothing has worn out on them, other than the seem coming undone, which, in my opinion, is not the end of the world. If the quality hasn't changed in the last 6 years, get yourself a pair.

caradino
Oct. 7, 2009, 09:13 AM
are these them?
http://breeches.com/TuffRider-Ladies-Legend-Side-Zip-Breech-Brand-1-CPath-5_24_42-pid-47180.html

i think these might be it!

rygirl i actually have a pair of the 'platinum' show circuit breeches myself, and i do like them, but they are pilling terribly around the knees where my boots hit. i also really loved the dark brown/greenbeige color combo of the ones in the link troispony posted.

thanks guys. now i'll go search for them on sale somewhere.. bahaha.