PDA

View Full Version : Saddle trade in with EquusNow?

pippa553
Oct. 6, 2009, 04:34 PM
Has anyone ever sent in their saddle to trade in for a new one with Equusnow? How did it work out?

naters
Oct. 6, 2009, 04:37 PM
Has anyone ever sent in their saddle to trade in for a new one with Equusnow? How did it work out?

No, but I have heard good things about their customer service, FWIW

Chuckles
Oct. 6, 2009, 08:55 PM
I traded a saddle in person. They gave me an excellent trade in (it was a Butet) and really worked with me to get me in a new saddle. I would definitely recommend them.

horse n' around
Oct. 6, 2009, 09:05 PM
I have a friend that is currently trading her saddle in for a new one. From what she has told me, they did a great job at trying to find her a used one (butet) that would fit her long legs. when they couldn't get a used one they gave her a good deal on her trade in of a not so popular saddle and are ordering her a new butet.

SOTB
Oct. 8, 2009, 01:25 PM
Never traded in a saddle, but have always been very happy with their customer service!

beautifuldreamer
Oct. 8, 2009, 08:17 PM
I was on the buying end of a used saddle. They did a great job of helping us find a properly fitting saddle for my dd. The owner, Rose, is wonderful, as is all of her staff. We buy a lot of our horsey stuff from them, never a problem with customer service or their recommendations.

-Liz

Paragon
Oct. 8, 2009, 11:06 PM
I've never traded IN, but I got my saddle used from Equus. Great experience!

chawley
Oct. 9, 2009, 04:40 PM
They do a great job at Equus Now. Shop w/ confidence!