PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a H/J barn near Beaverton(OR)..

Raaben
Oct. 6, 2009, 04:09 PM
So I'm in the midst of looking for a new barn, I went and checked out In Tune Eventing today and it wasn't a bad facility(like 10 min away from my house too). Any other recommendations? I don't want to drive more than like 25 min:lol: I also am looking to spend $50 on lessons no more than that:cool: LOHC is only like 10 min away too but people seem to have meek opinions on them. Any help would be great, thanks guys

Calvincrowe
Oct. 6, 2009, 05:16 PM
Tile Valley. Cornerstone. Zona Farms (at Pumpkin Ridge). Oxer Ridge.

Open a Flying Changes magazine or go to their directory on-line and look up farms in the Beaverton area. You have LOTS of options in that area within a 25 minutes drive. PM with specific questions.

kates93
Oct. 6, 2009, 05:27 PM
FYI: Tile Valley doesn't generally do lessons (basically a couple "try it out" lessons to decide whether to lease or not) unless you are leasing one of their horses, and that rate works out to more than $50/lesson. Do you have your own horse?

Personally, I probably wouldn't do LOHC either.

Romo
Oct. 6, 2009, 07:16 PM
Raaben - there were a lot of replies to your earlier thread about H/J barns near Portland/Beaverton. Did you check out any of those suggestions? Please PM me for more information if you are stil not finding what you are looking for.