PDA

View Full Version : Harrisburg - Medal class

Janet
Oct. 5, 2009, 01:39 PM
It turns out that I will be driving past Harrisburg next Sunday (on my way from Mt Kisco to Nokesville), so I think I am going to stop in for at least a couple of hours to watch the medal finals.

Anybody here going to be there, either riding or not, that I should look for?

Thumbsup123
Oct. 5, 2009, 03:47 PM
We are flying in on Saturday to watch and get a feel for next year. If you want to sit with me it would be great as I'm sure my daughter will be off with friends most of the time.

MHM
Oct. 5, 2009, 03:53 PM
I don't plan to be there, but if your schedule is flexible, you might want to work it out to get there in the early or mid-afternoon, so you can see the second round and final test. The first round usually has quite a few not-so-good trips.

Janet
Oct. 5, 2009, 04:00 PM
I don't plan to be there, but if your schedule is flexible, you might want to work it out to get there in the early or mid-afternoon, so you can see the second round and final test. The first round usually has quite a few not-so-good trips.
I am unlikely to get there before 1 PM.

Janet
Oct. 5, 2009, 04:01 PM
We are flying in on Saturday to watch and get a feel for next year. If you want to sit with me it would be great as I'm sure my daughter will be off with friends most of the time.
That would be great. How would I find you? Do you want my cell number?

AliCat
Oct. 5, 2009, 05:03 PM
A friend and I are planning to go out. I am not sure what time we are getting there. It will depend what time the girl from our barn is in the order.

MyGiantPony
Oct. 6, 2009, 09:50 AM
Do we want to organize a COTH gathering at a specific section?

We usually sit behind the judges - I think it's section 19 or thereabouts.

TSWJB
Oct. 6, 2009, 01:22 PM
i am most likely going! and would love to meet the amateur rules guru janet!

TSWJB
Oct. 6, 2009, 01:23 PM

that would be fun!

Janet
Oct. 6, 2009, 02:02 PM

We usually sit behind the judges - I think it's section 19 or thereabouts.
That sounds like a good idea.

Janet
Oct. 6, 2009, 02:02 PM
i am most likely going! and would love to meet the amateur rules guru janet!
I wasn't planning to bring my rule book with me! 8-)

dab
Oct. 6, 2009, 02:07 PM
I may go Sunday afternoon --

Is anyone going to watch the pro hunter divisions during the week?

heygirlhey33
Oct. 6, 2009, 05:02 PM
I'll be there on sunday to watch and cheer on my friends and hang out around. I show on monday.

neigh.neigh
Oct. 6, 2009, 08:04 PM
I am showing in the medal finals, my name is Melena Smith. Hopefully I don't screw up too badly if people are watching me!!!

juniormom
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:32 AM
Good luck to all! It's great to go watch before you show in it, as you know what to expect. It is great if you can go early to mid afternoon and get a "feel for the first round", then be able to watch the second one and the final test. It's a long day! Have fun! :)

classicsporthorses
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
we'll be there. Probably afternoon. I have to go with Clients to look at at sale horse in the area. We driving down from Central NY.

MyGiantPony
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:45 PM
Anyone know when the order of go is published?

schmoe1
Oct. 7, 2009, 04:09 PM
In the past, they have always drawn the order of go during the day on Saturday, so that they have time to distribute numbers.

mroades
Oct. 9, 2009, 09:26 AM
they draw order at 10:30 am today

Maya01
Oct. 9, 2009, 09:44 AM
Is it online anywhere? I want to watch it, but I'm not exactly close by so physically going there isn't an option :lol:

Indy
Oct. 9, 2009, 11:29 AM
Is it online anywhere? I want to watch it, but I'm not exactly close by so physically going there isn't an option :lol:

http://live.todocast.tv/template.multi-add_16x9_clogo.php?EventNumber=TDC-E1165

It's available online, but it's not free and I've heard the quality isn't so great.

Janet
Oct. 11, 2009, 11:34 PM
It was good to meet people, and have the opportunity to discuss the results.