PDA

View Full Version : Training 3-Day a Rocking Horse- Who is going?

EventingChase
Oct. 5, 2009, 12:04 PM
The training three day at Rocking Horse is just about a month away. I am very excited. I am taking my little horse who just moved up to prelim and hope that it will be a really fun weekend for us at our first "long format!" I just wanted to see if anyone else was attending and wanted to chat about preperation and what you are doing to get ready for the event :)

cbsh13
Oct. 5, 2009, 07:10 PM
ME ME!! I WANNA GO...atleast to watch you EventingChase...Chase is my hero!!

FLeckenAwesome
Oct. 5, 2009, 07:46 PM
I'm still hoping to come and watch!!! And help!!!

Although...the way it's looking, I just might be bringing Fleckers too to compete... but just regular training :)

But I'll definitely help you guys out if we can go!!! I should be able to pending I can hitch a ride with you guys or Peri :)

YAY!!!! Then next year... at FENCE, maybe you guys can cheer me on :)

CookiePony
Oct. 5, 2009, 08:49 PM
I wish I could go to volunteer, but probably can't this year. Have a great time!

WakeRider
Oct. 5, 2009, 10:07 PM
Still debating whether or not its feasible to take so much time off of school... but if i can i will be going!

gold2012
Oct. 6, 2009, 12:50 AM
Hoping to take three in TR3D. Maybe a prelim horse too.

Cody
Oct. 6, 2009, 06:23 AM
I'm glad to see some response for more entries in the T3D. I was beginning to get a little worried. I should know though everyone waits till the last possible second to enter to make sure they have a ride, that the pony is sound, etc....all those things that jump out and prevent us from competing at the last minute.

Hope to see ya'll soon! Our weather is great!

Nancy

EventingChase
Oct. 6, 2009, 09:52 AM
I understand! I am in the negative vacation hours at work :) But as long as the boss keeps accepting my time off requests on Microsoft Outlook I keep taking it!

flbay
Oct. 6, 2009, 10:08 PM
There will be fun prizes!!!

maxxtrot
Oct. 6, 2009, 10:44 PM
wish i had something to run the 3 day with. am going to try and get there with a beg. novice greenie.

Ruperman
Oct. 7, 2009, 12:58 AM
just entered online!!! so excited for my first long format :)

EventingChase
Oct. 12, 2009, 11:54 AM
Just bumping this up! It does not look like there are a lot of entries for it based on the current entry status... but I'm sure there will be more right before closing!

Chase is rolling his eyes when he sees me- gone are the 30-40 minute flat schools. It is now a 40 minute flat school followed by an hour w-t hack! He is convinced I have gone nuts :)

FLeckenAwesome
Oct. 12, 2009, 12:10 PM
I'm just about finished my JW "Training the 3 Day Event Horse" book and I'm soooo excited!! Fleck's gonna get it!!!!! :)

But Kerry... I'm really sorry but I can't come after all to cheer you guys on and help groom and such! Since I'm doing Poplar now (Cause of work) I shouldn't be gone the week before in addition to working the whole week before and right before it, plus...the Humane Society needs me for a spay/neuter day AND...I get paid :) So... I'm sorry!! I'm still tempted to call them back and tell them I can't, but... I really should stay home. But I'll definitely be cheering from here!!!

Go get em'!!!!

See you soon :)