PDA

View Full Version : MTPC HT & related festivities!

subk
Oct. 4, 2009, 01:36 PM
O.K. who is headed to Nashville for MTCP?!

For anybody that wants to join us I'm having BBQ at my barn Friday evening about 6:00. I've got a bunch of local eventers coming (I hope!) and it would be fun to mixed it up with some COTHers. So if you're headed this way, we'd love to meet you--or see you again as the case may be.

Come as you are and feel free to bring who ever is traveling with with you. Mr. subk makes up the BBQ in mass quantities and I'll have fixins', sodas and some cheap libation (if you're tastes are more refined BYOB!)

I'm 7 minutes from Brownland and in the same direction as Percy Warner Park. You can PM me for directions. Or email at tangoX5204@comcastX.net remove the Xs.

CookiePony
Oct. 4, 2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks subk!! I am looking forward to it! I forgot to ask you the other day-- is it OK if I bring a veggie burger to put on the grill?

eponacowgirl
Oct. 5, 2009, 12:49 AM
Veggieburger?! You dare insult subk's grill with a VEGGIEBURGER!?

Geez!!!!! ;)

flypony74
Oct. 5, 2009, 01:45 AM
I'll be there! If all goes well I'll come to the party...sounds like fun!

CookiePony
Oct. 5, 2009, 09:45 AM
Veggieburger?! You dare insult subk's grill with a VEGGIEBURGER!?

Geez!!!!! ;)

:p

subk
Oct. 6, 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks subk!! I am looking forward to it! I forgot to ask you the other day-- is it OK if I bring a veggie burger to put on the grill?
Normally it would be fine but we won't have a grill. The BBQ will be shoulders that the DH smokes for 10 hours on a smoker the night before at our house, so no open flames or anything to cook on Friday night. I am grabbing a veggie tray and some fixin' and you welcome to bring anything else you want, just no way to cook...

LearnToFly
Oct. 7, 2009, 07:26 AM
Is MTPC this weekend?

I'll be in NashVegas this weekend, SUBK, if you need any help with anything. Should get in early Friday.

katlee
Oct. 7, 2009, 06:59 PM
my inlaws are visiting this weekend...but maybe i could sneak away. With the new OTTB coming in tomorrow, I'm going to need a greenie friendly support system over the next yeat esp.!

subk
Oct. 7, 2009, 10:11 PM
my inlaws are visiting this weekend...but maybe i could sneak away. With the new OTTB coming in tomorrow, I'm going to need a greenie friendly support system over the next yeat esp.!
Ditch the in-laws for a few hours and come join us! I have a 3 year old TB so I'm all about a greenie support group...

PMed you directions.