PDA

View Full Version : Usedsaddles.com?

Sparkling_Sunset
Oct. 4, 2009, 08:34 AM
Has anyone ever bought from them? Prices look GREAT, but I don't want to fall for a scam!

dressagedevon
Oct. 4, 2009, 09:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing, I was looking at some saddles on there and the prices usually beat everyone else, but I have never heard of them till I did a google search for used dressage saddles. Input would be very helpful:yes:

in limine
Oct. 4, 2009, 10:47 AM
I've done business with them. They trade under "Lightning G" and are in NY. So far, have been reputable and easy to deal with. No issues when having to return a trial saddle - or with buying one. Give them a call if you are worried.

Winsock
Oct. 4, 2009, 10:59 AM
I bought a new Passier from them a couple years ago. They were very nice to speak with over the phone and I recieved my saddle within 2 days! I didn't have to pay for it until the week trial was up. I would use them again.

Sudi's Girl
Oct. 4, 2009, 11:35 AM
I have traded in and bought with them. I LOVE them! Super communicative, and FAST shipping! :)

Bogie
Oct. 4, 2009, 12:04 PM
I bought a demo saddle from them a few years back. Great price, quick shipping. No problems!

joiedevie99
Oct. 4, 2009, 12:57 PM
I was in their store yesterday picking up a few to try. They've been around for many years (fitted me for my first pony saddle 20 years ago) -although it changed ownership a few years ago.

stillpoint
Oct. 4, 2009, 09:47 PM
I also have bought a saddle from them, and they have sold two saddles for me. I would gladly do business with them again.

JWB
Oct. 4, 2009, 10:02 PM
I have both bought and sold.... I traded in two saddles that didn't fit my horse and bought another from them. I have friends who have also consigned saddles with them. They've been around for a few years now and are legitimate.

Angela Freda
Oct. 5, 2009, 10:20 PM
Bought both my saddles from them- great service, great quantity of product and knowledge.