PDA

View Full Version : Kim Meier is going to be my dressage judge!! (Olde Hope)

Meredith Clark
Sep. 30, 2009, 11:15 PM
So at first I was totally bummed that I had a super early dressage time (I have issues with waking up in the morning....:lol: ) I was obviously going to get over myself since this is my OTTB's first horse trial and i'm really excited (not to mention I sent my entry in on the closing date!) and then I saw that Kim Meier is going to be my judge

How awesome is that??? :D

Anyone else going to Olde Hope this weekend? We're doing Elem horse

hopashore1
Sep. 30, 2009, 11:38 PM
I had her at an unrecognized Plantation last year--felt really cool to be riding for her! (didn't hurt she was entirely complimentary of my horse as well!)

circusponydreams
Oct. 1, 2009, 09:40 AM
I'll be there rocking the Elementary as well! I'm excited to ride for Kim. My dressage time is around 10, so not too bad, but then it's about 3 hours before we jump...gonna be a long day.

Meredith Clark
Oct. 1, 2009, 10:02 AM
My times are actually really close.. 8:20 dressage and 9:00 jumping.

Thankfully he doesn't need much jump warm up.. I mean we're going Elem, he can walk over them if he has too!

I can be back in bed by 10 :lol:

bwills2
Oct. 1, 2009, 06:35 PM
I had Kim Meier at one of the June trials in at Olde Hope and we had a 25.3! (shameless brag) I thought it might not be THE Kim Meier!
I will be there..but I ride in the afternoon in intro rider. This is my 2nd intro...I am hoping it goes well!
Good luck Meredith and all other COTHERS!
I love Olde Hope!