PDA

View Full Version : Chattahoochee Hills thanks you

ChattHillsEventing
Sep. 30, 2009, 10:38 AM
As many of you know, we suffered a huge blow to our facility with the recent flooding. We received 20 inches of rain resulting in the loss of 45 fences on the cross-country course. Unfortunately, the damage was enough to force cancellation of our October event. Nonetheless, the show must go on (figuratively speaking) and we are now focused on getting everything ready for next year. We are so grateful for your continued support, and look forward to the 2010 season.

Chattahoochee Hills Staff

maxxtrot
Sep. 30, 2009, 10:42 AM
no, thank you! i was not entered but what you guys did and tried to do was just short of amazing. you tried to go on with the show, but were forced to make the decision to cancel. don't worry,future shows will be full as always! hope all the problems get worked out and we will see you soon.

FLeckenAwesome
Sep. 30, 2009, 12:54 PM
Yes, Thank YOU!!

And Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help! I know most of the jobs will involve heavy machinery operation but if there is anything that you need done that wouldn't require special skills....let us know!!!

Thanks again and Good luck!!!

gully's pilot
Sep. 30, 2009, 02:45 PM
And I'll be riding hard to qualify for the AECs there next year.

tbeventer
Sep. 30, 2009, 04:15 PM
I can't wait to see the new Advanced course in the spring! Already on my calendar and looking forward to some more wonderful events!

RunForIt
Sep. 30, 2009, 06:47 PM
With other events NOT refunding entries, or not refunding withdrawals your 100% refund is a breath of fresh air...and I think you will find your events "wait-listed" in the fashion developed at dear departed Jumping Branch horse Trials! Thanks so MUCH!!!! :cool:

Miriam
Sep. 30, 2009, 08:27 PM
Thank you for allowing us to ever event on such a beautiful piece of land. I know we're all looking forward to the spring events!

CookiePony
Sep. 30, 2009, 09:10 PM
Yes, we will definitely see you in 2010! Good luck as you work on restoring the facility-- that can't be an easy job!

RunForIt
Sep. 30, 2009, 09:47 PM
As many of you know, we suffered a huge blow to our facility with the recent flooding. We received 20 inches of rain resulting in the loss of 45 fences on the cross-country course. Unfortunately, the damage was enough to force cancellation of our October event. Nonetheless, the show must go on (figuratively speaking) and we are now focused on getting everything ready for next year. We are so grateful for your continued support, and look forward to the 2010 season.

Chattahoochee Hills Staff

keep us updated on your progress and you'll hear LOTS of cheers!!!!!
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :yes: :yes: :yes:

missamandarose
Oct. 1, 2009, 11:09 AM
I will second FleckenAwesome's call to volunteer. If a volunteer work day is scheduled I would be more than happy to come out and help!

Best of luck... I'm looking forward to the 2010 season.

FLeckenAwesome
Oct. 1, 2009, 11:09 PM
Actually Amanda...it was your idea wasn't it!?!

:)

missamandarose
Oct. 2, 2009, 07:02 AM
maybe in another thread... but you mentioned it first here, so I'm trying to give you credit. Sheesh, Holly! ;)