PDA

View Full Version : Jim Koford - when are you coming home????

eggbutt
Sep. 28, 2009, 05:42 PM
So, it's been months since Jim left for Germany to sabbatical with the very best and yes, I know he extended his stay to help Michael after the birth of Michael's first child, but heavens, when is Jim coming home? Anyone know? North Carolina is going through heavy withdrawal without Koford around!!:eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek:

sid
Sep. 28, 2009, 05:48 PM
I suspect that's the sentiment in Virginia too.:lol::lol::lol:!

eggbutt
Sep. 28, 2009, 05:52 PM
LOL! And probably several more states too! Crystal isn't with Jim anymore so I've lost all contact info for him and at last check his voice mailbox was full (what's new?! :lol::lol::lol::lol:)! It's going to be rough travelling to Germany to catch a lesson with him, but I guess we can all pool together and bring him home for a clinic or two if he decides to stay! I get dibs on the first clinic in NC for at least a week!! :yes::yes::yes::lol::lol:

sid
Sep. 28, 2009, 06:09 PM
I think Laura Whitford might be able to answer your question...screen name on COTH is "ltw".

Let us know what you find out...;)

Touchstone Farm,Ky
Sep. 28, 2009, 06:20 PM
Jim is coming home the first week in October. Rhett has to spend a couple of days in New York so Jim will be teaching there and then stopping half way home to teach for a couple of days at Colleen Gray's barn in Pa. I think he'll actually be back in NC about the 10th.
Talk about jet lag...

eggbutt
Sep. 28, 2009, 07:57 PM
Jim is coming home the first week in October. Rhett has to spend a couple of days in New York so Jim will be teaching there and then stopping half way home to teach for a couple of days at Colleen Gray's barn in Pa. I think he'll actually be back in NC about the 10th.
Talk about jet lag...

THANK YOU LORD! There is a dressage goddess watching over us. Thank you Touchstone Farm! Many, many of us have LOVED reading about Rhett and Jim in Germany.

Now, can you PM me on how to contact Jim for his schedule since Crystal is no longer scheduling things for him? Thanks VERY much!

Sandie

Jeannette, formerly ponygyrl
Sep. 28, 2009, 08:09 PM
Unsubstantiated (but no reason to doubt my source, or her source) rumor I heard is he will be working out of a Creedmoor area barn starting about the 10th. Will need to double check the name of the barn, but maybe someone else here will have some piece of the puzzle?

eggbutt
Sep. 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
Ugh.....need details! LOL! He has been sorely missed and with all the championships coming up, many can't wait to see him again and get back on the "Koford" track with their horses!:lol: He's going to be one busy man once he gets some sleep and recovers from jet lag!:yes::yes::yes:

dressageUK
Oct. 1, 2009, 09:51 AM
anyone have a link to his blog - can't find it now & enjoyed reading it

Pony Fixer
Oct. 1, 2009, 10:42 AM
It would appear the blog is now defunct. My assumption is that Jim's groom was posting it for him. I was wondering why the posts stopped, and then heard about the unfortunate "changes" going on. Pity, I quite enjoyed it, too. It will be nice to see Jim at the shows again here.