PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Brag on Sea Accounts!!! now w/Video

cyriz's mom
Sep. 28, 2009, 01:19 PM
Sea Accounts, my THOROUGHBRED stallion (for those who aren't familiar with him), started a new career in dressage after eventing through preliminary in mid-February.

Yesterday, he and his rider/trainer, Emilee Reed, got their last qualifying score for GAIG Region 9 3rd Level Championships!!!

I am soooo stinking proud of them both and what Emilee has accomplished in such a short amount of time.

In five weekends (9 shows), they are qualified for the Southwest Dressage Championships at 2nd and 3rd and Region 9 Championships at 2nd and 3rd.

The most fun is seeing people's reaction when they find out he's a stallion and a TB stallion at that!!

The championships are being held together this year in Houston at the end of October. Enough time to work on a couple of weaknesses and make a good showing.

I should have pics in a few days.

SouthernComfortMax
Sep. 28, 2009, 01:22 PM
Congrats! That is wonderful!!

Sonesta
Sep. 28, 2009, 01:25 PM
Congratulations! Well done, Cyriz!

Leena
Sep. 28, 2009, 01:26 PM
Wheeeeewwwww !!! Go Go Sea Accounts !

Job well done Cyriz !

HollysHobbies
Sep. 28, 2009, 01:55 PM
Go TBs! Very inspirational (although I couldn't show that much without going nutty--I can handle about 6 shows per year)

I think it's time for a breed logo/monogram! I just got a saddle cover with the initials OTTB on it (since there isn't a monogram for us yet!)--I'm very proud of him. The nice lady looked at me like I was nuts--she was like "your initials are OTTB?"

I'm going to start my own OTTB rescue at 2nd level this fall.

Can't wait to see your photos.

grayarabpony
Sep. 28, 2009, 02:08 PM
Congratulations!

lalahartma1
Sep. 29, 2009, 08:38 AM
Pics! :)

cyriz's mom
Sep. 29, 2009, 09:27 AM
I ordered the CD from the photogher, but probably won't have it til next week.

In the meantime, here is the video of the last test. Yep, there are still things to work on, but he showed 3-3 for the first time less than a month ago!!!!!

He was one of the very few showing Third in a snaffle (it's a fulmer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT4H9uE4NRk

SouthernComfortMax
Sep. 29, 2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks for posting that video! Great job! He is impressive! :)