PDA

View Full Version : Deltawave...

RHdobes563
Sep. 25, 2009, 05:54 PM
Discovered a sale in Holland tomorrow and Sunday through CRAIGSLIST. I found it by looking under "horse trailer", but person is selling some dressage clothing and other horse stuff. Ad title says "FINAL NOTICE -Extreme Garage Sale."

Just in case you need anything.

tle
Sep. 25, 2009, 07:40 PM
You may not get a reply. DW is at Jumpstart this weekend (I just said Hi to Bonnie about 30 minutes ago).

RunForIt
Sep. 25, 2009, 07:47 PM
You may not get a reply. DW is at Jumpstart this weekend (I just said Hi to Bonnie about 30 minutes ago).
then maybe you could leave Lynn a note with Bonnie...I've heard that for a few carrots, dear Bonnie is quite responsible about delivering messages :winkgrin: :cool:

deltawave
Sep. 25, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hey, thanks for the heads up. I am on a BUDGET, so no sales for me, extreme or otherwise, for a while. ;)

Tammy, I hope Bonnie was polite and not just showing you her big butt as she ate her hay. :D Sorry I missed you.

CookiePony
Sep. 25, 2009, 09:24 PM
Tammy got to visit with Taco, too-- he is just down the row and across the aisle. :)

riderboy
Sep. 25, 2009, 10:04 PM
Man, I am so jealous! You guys are going to have so much fun! I can't crab too much, we had (except for Gryhrs boo-boo ) a great time last weekend. Be safe and enjoy.