PDA

View Full Version : returning boots- easyboots that is

starkissed
Sep. 23, 2009, 02:47 PM
I know easy boot has the 30 warranty, you can return them and all that.
Does that apply if I bought them from the valley vet catalog?
Thanks!

Willobeasty
Sep. 23, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yes, it does. Call the Easycare help desk and they will issue you a return authorization. They ask that you include a copy of your Valley Vet receipt (I just printed out my confirmation email and dropped that in). It takes during high season 2-3 weeks to get the replacement.

Did you just want to return for a refund? Call Valley Vet and as long as they aren't USED they'll take them back. I think I've returned more boots to Valley Vet than I have kept...

starkissed
Sep. 23, 2009, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure, mine havent come yet (tomorrow- exciting!). But I was just thinking that geez if they didnt fit could I return them still. Good to know I can! Actually the main reason than other saving maybe $15, was the easycare webshop was down for a couple days.

Kota
Sep. 24, 2009, 09:33 AM
I ordered a pair of BOA boots through Valley Vet a few weeks ago. Ordered on a saturday and arrived that wednesday. They were way too big for my horse so I sent them back the following monday and filled out the return/exchange form that came in the box. Got the new boots a week later, and they fit. I love Valley Vet.