PDA

View Full Version : GM Clinic-Columbus Ohio

bhrunner06
Sep. 20, 2009, 03:27 PM
George Morris Clinic will be hosted by Pam Graham at Scion Farms in Johnstown Ohio on Sept 25 and 26!

Riders spots are full, but auditors are more than welcome! Will be a great clinic at a fabulous facility!

If you are interested in auditing, let me know and I will send you more info!

bumknees
Sep. 20, 2009, 03:45 PM
What is hte audit fee?
I might be able to squeeze it into the budget...
is it a pre regestration or can someone get ticket at door? that would also be a factor if I could make it or not... ( pay day timming thang kwim...)

jn4jenny
Sep. 20, 2009, 03:48 PM
Ditto the question about the audit fee. I would love to go, but I don't know if my student budget will allow it!

bhrunner06
Sep. 20, 2009, 06:14 PM
the audit fee is $60/day. you can pay at the gate on both days.

bhrunner06
Sep. 21, 2009, 07:35 PM
bump!

2 tbs
Sep. 21, 2009, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't fit into my schedule this year (or my budget really but I'd make it happen if I weren't already busy those days). I went last year and if you've either not ever seen George or it's been a while...go! The facility is BEAUTIFUL :D Everything was great-the food, the riders, George...definitely worth it!! I really wish I could make it this year but hopefully he'll come back next year and I'll definitely make room in my schedule :yes:

bhrunner06
Sep. 21, 2009, 10:02 PM
last year was great as well! (minus my riding the bratty little mare...ugh! thats another story! haha)

I am 99% sure he will be back next year! same place same time!

Bedazzle
Sep. 21, 2009, 11:41 PM
What are the times of the clinics? Anyone know? Thanks.

2 tbs
Sep. 22, 2009, 12:28 AM
last year was great as well! (minus my riding the bratty little mare...ugh! thats another story! haha)

I am 99% sure he will be back next year! same place same time!

She was a lil bratty wasn't she?? :cool: But a cutie so it was ok :winkgrin: You did great with her :yes:

bhrunner06
Sep. 22, 2009, 07:56 PM
9am, 11 am, and 2pm are the times.

9 and 11 are 2'6-2'9
2 is 3'6

2tbs...she was VERY bratty! she was pissed she wasnt doing line diagonal line diagonal. she is super cute though! she just moved up to the 3ft pre greens last week and was champion! she LOVES her hunter stuff...her george lessons...not so much! glad to be back on my boy this year! :)

bumknees
Sep. 23, 2009, 06:38 AM
Im going ot try to be there.. I just wish it was on a diffrent weekend.. one either direction would be ok.. The VFW has their 'founders day' ceramony that same weekend( last Saturday of Sept... But the numers will allow me to attend..