PDA

View Full Version : Quality tack dispersal !! The last of my collection.

physical.energy
Sep. 19, 2009, 06:40 PM
I am retired from the horse business and I've dedicated all my energy to my career now. I have a few really nice things left in my collection to sell. I have listed some of them here for you to see. All of the things are in new or nearly new condition. I take paypal and ship once payment clears. you can email me for photos more complete list & descriptions at tack4sale@live.com Prices don't include shipping.

Konig K4000 Dress Boots
Made in Germany by master craftsmen, designed to enhance the appearance of the dressage rider. Königs Model K4000 boots feature a stiffener up the back and a stiff shaft for almost no breakdown. Outside of boot is cut 5cm higher than inside for a very tall appearance. Stiffness of boot and shaft keeps your heel down and leg in the correct riding position.
$899 new selling for $570
These boots are just broken in and in fantastic condition. They have never been worn in water, taken off and polished immediately after riding not walked around in. They have always been kept with aluminum boot trees and in a carry case which they come with. Size ~6.5 (US 9.5) 53cm tall and 41 cm calf

Otto Schumacher Contour Soft Padded Girth
Beautiful New 65cm 26” (not a size sold in the US) Otto Schumacher Contour girth that’s never been used. Sells for $215 I Purchased this girth in Europe and it is indeed a 26” and stamped 65 cm…. Selling for $155

Hansbo 80/82 Blue and White Thermal Cooler
This cooler is my favorite of all coolers. It wicks away moisture medium weight without being so heavy that the horse stays too warm. My first Hansbo lasted me 20 years but was too small for my new horse so I purchased a second. New it was about $175
selling for $105. The cooler is in new condition

Comfort Zone Equestrian Dress Sheet 80/81
This is a lovely blanket/sheet. Fleece lined and can be used under a blanket or as a cooler. Wicks away moisture and keeps your horse warm and cozy. It’s like a bathrobe. New condition, has been tried on my horse but I never had the opportunity to use it. Excellent quality, made in the UK. New $185 selling for $95

Kavelkade Quarter Sheet
Lightly used quarter sheet, Navy with thin stripe of white and purple trim. Selling for $55

physical.energy
Sep. 22, 2009, 11:01 AM
Sale Pending :)

physical.energy
Sep. 23, 2009, 01:20 AM
Otto Schumacher Contour Soft Padded Girth
Beautiful New 65cm 26” (not a size sold in the US) Otto Schumacher Contour girth that’s never been used. Sells for $215 I Purchased this girth in Europe and it is indeed a 26” and stamped 65 cm…. SOLD

physical.energy
Sep. 23, 2009, 02:05 PM
Schumacher Girth & Comfort Zone sheet both sold and shipped.:)

physical.energy
Oct. 6, 2009, 11:07 PM
Otto Schumacher girth
Comfort zone dress sheet
Hansbo thermal sheet

contact me for any other questions about what's left. tack4sale@live.com
Thank you all for your purchases. I need to get the rest sold asap...

physical.energy
Oct. 10, 2009, 05:42 PM
I still have the boots and the quarter sheet. contact me at tack4sale@live.com or check the pictures on the website.
Konig K4000 Dress Boots
Made in Germany by master craftsmen, designed to enhance the appearance of the dressage rider. Königs Model K4000 boots feature a stiffener up the back and a stiff shaft for almost no breakdown. Outside of boot is cut 5cm higher than inside for a very tall appearance. Stiffness of boot and shaft keeps your heel down and leg in the correct riding position.
$899 new selling for $550
These boots are just broken in and in fantastic condition. They have never been worn in water, taken off and polished immediately after riding not walked around in. They have always been kept with aluminum boot trees and in a carry case which they come with. Size ~6.5 (US 9.5) 53cm tall and 41 cm calf (6.5Uk is 9.5 US or a 40 Eu)

Kavelkade Quarter Sheet
Lightly used quarter sheet, Navy with thin stripe of white and purple trim. Selling for $49

physical.energy
Jan. 16, 2010, 02:24 PM
The boots and quarter sheet are still available. The other items have been sold and shipped.
:cool:

physical.energy
Jan. 18, 2010, 11:06 PM
Quarter Sheet is Sold
Boots are still available.

physical.energy
Feb. 25, 2010, 01:13 PM
Boots are still available and I've lowered the price to $495

physical.energy
May. 25, 2010, 09:00 PM
Boots are still available... they are really beautiful and need a new home..

Correction: They are actually a size 9 not a 9.5 as I had listed... sorry my mistake.

physical.energy
Jun. 3, 2010, 07:47 PM
I put the boots up on ebay with some pictures in case anyone is interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150448097206&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_812wt_1137