PDA

View Full Version : BNT?

peco
Sep. 17, 2009, 04:37 PM
just out of curiosity how to YOU classify a "big name trainer"? we all know the person who thinks they are one or thinks they ride with one that we just don't agree measures up. what are your thoughts?

MyGiantPony
Sep. 17, 2009, 04:44 PM
I classify a BNT as one who has had many years of consistant success at the AA level with a variety of horses and riders. They have a national, if not international, reputation for excellence, and they are basicaly a household name in the business.

tidy rabbit
Sep. 17, 2009, 04:47 PM
I think a BNT is someone who has many vowels and consonants in their name. Or how about one that has a hyphenated name or how about one that uses a middle initial? Or one that just goes by initials.

This topic has been beaten to death on this board at least every 3 or 4 months. You can do a search and find many a thread on just the same subject with pretty much the same responses from the same posters.

jumpingmaya
Sep. 17, 2009, 04:50 PM
I think a BNT is someone who has many vowels and consonants in their name. Or how about one that has a hyphenated name or how about one that uses a middle initial? Or one that just goes by initials.

This topic has been beaten to death on this board at least every 3 or 4 months. You can do a search and find many a thread on just the same subject with pretty much the same responses from the same posters.

LMAO... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RugBug
Sep. 17, 2009, 04:55 PM
If you mention the name, most people, no matter the part of the country you are in at that particular moment, have heard of them.

Examples: Don Stewart, Andre Dignelli, Frank Madden, Karen Healey, Geoff Teall, Peter Pletcher, Tommy Serio, Archie Cox, etc.