PDA

View Full Version : :) Global Championships

Blackberry Farm
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:08 AM
On Direct TV now- Brazil, You have to love the new US channel!!

JinxyFish313
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:44 AM
Was on yesterday too, from Estoril. It seems this series visits all of the same cities as Formula 1 racing does.

lcw579
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:47 AM
I'm loving Judy-Ann Melchior and Levisto. I loved the way she gave him a big hug before and after the ride. :)

JinxyFish313
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:49 AM
There was a 20 year old horse in the class that was on yesterday that was pretty darn impressive. Also really loved the white mare that won. I've only watched two rounds this morning. Never tire of seeing Hickstead though.

lucretia
Sep. 18, 2009, 09:38 AM
I work for the Global Tour so am very glad you are getting another chance to see it. was this on a cable channel?
Judy ann does love that horse, you are quite right she was very pleased with her Rio performance.
And while we are on the subject the Final should have some US interest as Richard Spooner is qualified and so is Eric Lamaze so jinkyfish can watch Hickstead again......

JinxyFish313
Sep. 18, 2009, 09:40 AM
Yeah its a cable channel - NBC Universal Sports. Currently watching the Valkenswaard round.

NeverEnd
Sep. 18, 2009, 09:58 AM
How cute is this!! :D Without my knowledge, my non-horsey boyfriend scheduled our DVR to record all new equestrian programs!! I've been able to watch all of the world tour so far!!