PDA

View Full Version : Middleburg Classic Roll call......

Equinoxfox
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:39 AM
I was there yesterday for the Professional divisons and I must say the Show grounds are beautiful and what a wonderful venue to have the show there.
So who alls coming... Looks like a big show this year...:winkgrin:

JumpWithPanache
Sep. 17, 2009, 02:22 PM
I'm going up with a group for Saturday/Sunday... wish we could go up for the whole week to watch the Pro rides. I can't wait to see what Nardeen's done with Morven Park, but then, she's my coach so I'm a bit biased anyway.

Any other COTHers going to be there? Would love to meet up and say hi!

luckeys71
Sep. 17, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hey Laura:
Would you be interested in going up to WIHS on Tues., Oct. 20. Quite a few of my old friends should be there and several are either showing or have a horse showing. It will be a LONG day. Last time I went, my friend didn't show until about 10PM, so I got home about 2 or 3AM and had to be at work at 7, but I took Wed. off this time. I am looking for anyone interested in a ride up there. It was a LONG trip back by myself in the middle of the night. It is a fun show, though, and I'm excited to see them.

Equinoxfox
Sep. 17, 2009, 02:56 PM
The show is beautiful and that is the perfect place for Middleburg Classic. It was a perfect day on Wednesday but it is raining quite a bit today.
Oh well. The show must go on !!;)

monalisa
Sep. 18, 2009, 10:02 AM
How are the numbers? Up, down?

Equinoxfox
Sep. 18, 2009, 12:38 PM
the numbers look to be up . and today the weather is holding out.
a great fall day ..:D

dancingequestrian85
Sep. 19, 2009, 12:15 AM
I wish I could make it up to Middleburg this year! I always loved going and watching when I was a kid :) Good luck to everyone who is showing!

Stono Ferry
Sep. 19, 2009, 06:17 PM
Flying in Sunday morning to look at a pony. Hoping for no rain!

Equinoxfox
Sep. 19, 2009, 09:43 PM
Weather should be good . Hope you get here and have a good time .
Look us up we will be there on the hill.
:yes: