PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Wilcox ... ? Any news?

Oldenburg Mom
Sep. 17, 2009, 07:57 AM
Haven't heard Lisa's name mentioned recently, and wonder if she's here, abroad, ... ?

Anyone know if she's doing any clinics?

I checked her site, but there's not a lot of info.

Thanks, in advance.

caddym
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:19 AM
I do know that Lars Peterson has the ride on Naomi

Eclectic Horseman
Sep. 17, 2009, 09:36 AM
Far as I know she is teaching and training in FL. Mikala Gunderson, who rides internationally for Horses Unlimited, trains with Lisa Wilcox. In fact, I think dressagedaily just had an article mentioning that while Gunderson was away at Aachen, Wilcox had Pikko de Cerro HU in training with her.

Reiter
Sep. 17, 2009, 10:57 AM
She's supposed to come to California 2x/year. I rode with her in May and she's supposed to be back in October, but I haven't received any notification yet. I'm sure she's very busy!
Yes, I think she just moved to Florida at the beginning of the year!

Oldenburg Mom
Sep. 17, 2009, 11:53 AM
I've audited one of her clinics, which was excellent. I just wish she'd do more!!!

Valentina_32926
Sep. 17, 2009, 12:16 PM
I clinic'ed with her here several months back and a friend cliniced with her at her farm in the Wellington area. She just wrote an article for Dressage today (I believe) which should be coming out soon.

H & C
Sep. 17, 2009, 07:05 PM
She trains out of Still Point Farm in Wellington. She is coming to Maryland at the end of October, but clinics all over the place.

Oldenburg Mom
Sep. 17, 2009, 07:59 PM
She trains out of Still Point Farm in Wellington. She is coming to Maryland at the end of October, but clinics all over the place.

Hey, do you know where? I'd love to audit again!!!

H & C
Sep. 17, 2009, 08:23 PM
Bluebird Farm in Friendship, Maryland. I agree she is awesome!

Oldenburg Mom
Sep. 18, 2009, 09:02 AM
Thank you H&C, thank you thank you thank you! I've telephoned ... maybe there's still a spot open. (Keep your fingers crossed!)