PDA

View Full Version : Intensive Lesson Barn in VA

horserider316
Sep. 16, 2009, 03:53 PM
Hi,
I am looking for an intensive hunter/jumper lesson barn in the VA area. Anywhere near Middleburg, Upperville, Aldie, Warrenton, Clarke County or in Loudon County. I want a place where I can move up the levels and get to show often. However, I do not have my own horse so the barn would have to have horses available to show. I would like to be competitive in the show ring, but I need the right trainer/barn to do so. Let me know if you know of anyone!

I could do a half-lease if that is necessary for the best instruction/showing.
Thanks!

Jo
Sep. 16, 2009, 04:33 PM
You might want to edit your subject and put your location so others from VA would be pointed over here. Good luck!

GreenMachine
Sep. 16, 2009, 04:41 PM
Would you be willing to half lease or lease?

wyldhorseb
Sep. 16, 2009, 04:41 PM
Stone Bridge Farm in Natural Bridge.

Actually, where are you even from? haha.

horserider316
Sep. 18, 2009, 05:16 PM
Yes I could do a half lease, if that is necessary for the best instruction and showing.

gottagrey
Sep. 19, 2009, 01:02 AM
Virginia is a fairly large state with lots of good training facilities - you might give a hint as to where in Virginia you are - if you are in the Northern Virginia area i.e. Prince William, Loudoun, Fauquier, Orange Counties, Fairfax County areas - there are numerous places; as are other places in the state.

Also keep in mind that many intensive training show barns are going to have a majority of people who own horses rather than have lesson horses for you to show.. so be patient in finding an ideal situation - not saying they don't exist, sometimes harder to find and harder to show someone else's horse unless you lease

Equinoxfox
Sep. 19, 2009, 08:45 PM
Need to know what area you are looking in ????:confused:

VirginiaBred
Sep. 19, 2009, 08:47 PM
Stone Bridge Farm in Natural Bridge.

No where close to where OP is looking.