View Full Version : tat help

Sep. 15, 2009, 08:03 PM
hi, was wondering if someone could look up a tat for me. i tried and it would not let me do it. it looks like E26504
thanks in advance

Sep. 15, 2009, 09:04 PM
If this is not your horse, please post with more detail (color, sex, markings, approximate age).

Horse Name The Dream Rages On

Tattoo E26504

Year of Birth 2001

Dam Name Promised Relic

Color Chestnut

Sex Gelding

Sep. 15, 2009, 10:54 PM
that sounds like him. chestnut with chrome, blaze, know anything about his race record? would love to know how long and where he raced. he is up for sale and would like to find his history. thanks so much for his real name!

Sep. 16, 2009, 12:47 AM
What are his markings exactly on his legs, if he has any? Describe his blaze as well. Its the only way to confirm that the tattoo Jengersnap pulled up really matches him.

Sep. 16, 2009, 04:45 PM
if you want i can send you an email with a picture, or he is on my website for sale. his current name is the pi. clients horse. thanks in advance.

Sep. 17, 2009, 01:20 AM
The description for the above-named horse is as follows-

Oval star, extending up toward left, and connected wide stripe extending to right, becoming bordered flesh colored above nostrils, extending between nostrils, covering right nostril on outside, into right nostril, ending in narrow point between nostrils; large white patch to right on upper lip. Left hind: half ankle white, extending above ankle in back. Right hind: three quarter stocking, lower on inside, extending to point to hock in front. Right fore: irregular quarter stocking. white extending higher inside. Double diagonal cowlick in star, right is higher.

I looked at your photo online, but can't see the markings on his face. From what I can see of his socks it looks like it could be a match. Compare him to the description above and see what you think.

Sep. 18, 2009, 08:28 PM
sounds right, looked at it close, seems to be. thanks!