PDA

View Full Version : For all those looking for a critique!

Summit Springs Farm
Sep. 14, 2009, 02:01 PM
I just wanted to share this with you all, I had a video critique from Anne Kenan, she is a big R judge and a great horsewoman.

It was so cool to get the real info from a real big R judge of what she thought of a trip we did, she spoke to me for an hour or so and which led to many other questions I had just in general about what judges think.

It was like being in the inner circle for a moment, so cool!! Just to get to pick her brain! Lots of insight.

Her website is www.annekenan.com Totally worth the $45 bucks.:)

dghunter
Sep. 14, 2009, 02:05 PM
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, I had no idea people did stuff like that!

Summit Springs Farm
Sep. 15, 2009, 08:32 AM
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, I had no idea people did stuff like that!

actually I don't think too many professionals have the time, she is mainly judging now and doing clinics, she came to my farm a couple of times to do clinics and everyone learned so much from her. Truly fun.:)

hellerkm
Sep. 15, 2009, 09:23 AM
That is a GREAT service to offer!! I bookmarked her page!

Summit Springs Farm
Sep. 17, 2009, 02:26 PM
That is a GREAT service to offer!! I bookmarked her page!

You'll be glad you did.;)

Summit Springs Farm
Nov. 15, 2009, 01:22 PM
Bump, Just wondering if anyone ordered a review? And what they thought if they did.?

rosebecard
Nov. 15, 2009, 06:56 PM
Another good site for this is Judge My Ride on Facebook. Videos are critiqued by Rob Gage, a big R judge and course designer and past AGA Rider of the Year. They are also having a video "horse show" with 3' and 3'6" hunter classes being judged by Rob Gage and Bert Mutch, a previous USEF medal finals winner.