PDA

View Full Version : NJHSA - Briarwood Show September 20

amt813
Sep. 13, 2009, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know the schedule for the NJHSA show at Briarwood on September 20? On the NJHSA site there is a prize list from last year's show - does anyone know if its the same.

Specifically I am looking to see when either the suitable hunters and adult hunters go in the schedule and when the schooling breaks are in the main hunter ring - TIA!

CGolden
Sep. 13, 2009, 04:43 PM
At least in the hunter ring, the schedule is the same and schooling breaks are run in the same places...from what I can remember off the top of my head.

trv_at_tacf
Sep. 15, 2009, 10:24 AM
Is the show on the 20th? Because on our EPPHA horse show calander, which has usually been accurate, it says there's a Briarwood show is on sat the 26th, is this a different one?

bascher
Sep. 15, 2009, 12:06 PM
If you are doing the adults PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come! The adults ran quite late last year and all of the adults that did come left before the division went, so we had to scramble to fill the division. So if you want to do the adults, please stick around because I know I will definitely be waiting around!

amt813
Sep. 15, 2009, 01:21 PM
The show is definitely on the 20th - I believe there is another show on the
26th at Briarwood though.

Bascher - do you have a prize list? someone told me that there was a not before 1 start time for the schooling for the adults - do you know if that is accurate?

TIA

CGolden
Sep. 15, 2009, 01:39 PM
Not before 1 for schooling followed by 1 or 2 eq. classes followed by the younger adults. I am also bringing 1 younger adult.

sopha
Sep. 15, 2009, 02:24 PM
It usually gets a huge crowd in the schooling and suitable hunters. The adults don't end up going until really late, so they usually don't show up, do the suitables, or leave!!

bascher
Sep. 15, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well I'm glad to know that it seems like the adults will fill! I don't actually have a prizelist however, but I can ask around and see if you want :)