PDA

View Full Version : Pessoa Saddle repair

islndgirl
Sep. 13, 2009, 04:04 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a Pessoa Legacy Xp that is about 5 years old. I absolutely love it! In the last few weeks I have noticed that the seat leather at the twist has become worn and is tearing away from the seam. The tear is about 1/2 inch at the moment but I know it will only increase. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for saddle repair places for pessoas - I looked on their site but couldn't find anything. Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

forestergirl99
Sep. 13, 2009, 05:17 PM
Pretty much any place that works with leather goods should be able to fix it. Try asking you trainer or horse friends if they know of any leather repair people in the area. You could also go to a show shop, and ask if they could fix it.

Elementgrl2
Sep. 13, 2009, 07:30 PM
Oros Saddlery in IL has an awesome saddler you could try them. 6304823240 Gail is her name.

38acres
Sep. 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
Contact the store where you purchased it. They will be able to contact English Riding Supply (the company that mfgs them) and help you get it repaired.

islndgirl
Sep. 13, 2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks - it came from Dover. I don't know how much help they will be. I don't live in the US or have a saddlery repair shop near by so would have to ship it somewhere.

PROTACKGUY
Nov. 18, 2009, 12:21 AM
Your best bet is contacting a Pessoa dealer like Dover, they can get the seat replaced at a reasonable charge. I am leary of stitch up repairs.